Hall of Fame 2008 Predictions?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Benoit won't be mentioned, i have really high doubts on that.
But i also think Ric Flair will get inducted to the class, and i'd like to see Owen Hart there too, but i can't see it happening.

Conc3pt

Reaction score
From what I heard, WWE is trying to push for The Rock to induct his father, Rocky Johnson.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Apparently, what I read off a webiste, is that Ric Flair and Mae Young will be inducted for sure.

Reaction score
Jake The Snake Roberts is about to finish a rehab stint that WWE Paid for. He even recently thanked Vince for it. So if he cleaned up his act i could definately see him getting inducted....just cuz he had a small ref spot in TNA doesnt mean that WWE wouldnt use him....thats like saying WWE would never hire anyone who worked in TNA....like Harris or Killings...oh wait they did.

Evil Austin

well 3 are confirmed in my thread in the news section and they are

Rick flair, Mae Young, Rocks grandpa.. (reasons in that section)

But i think leigon of doom should go in and also jake Roberts the snake if not in should go.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Those aren't really confirmed unless something has changed since I last read a rumor about the Hall. I believe they said that Flair and Mae are pretty much locks, but the Rock's grandpa pretty much hinges on whether or not the Rock's schedule allows him to be there to introduce him.

Also with Jake the Snake praising Vince McMahon for basically saving his life with rehab, I wouldn't be surprised if he get in this year or next.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Flair, Mae Young and Owen hopefully

LKP

Flair is in already. Rocky johnsson, mae young, gerald brisco and macho man.

HBKforever

Reaction score
Is it The Rock's father, Rocky Johnson, or the Rock's grandpa, Peter Maivia, that is rumored to be inducted?

HBKforever

Reaction score
Are you kidding me with this Benoit stuff? I'd love to know who would be there to induct him, I'm sure they'd be well received. I'm sure at Wrestlemanina the next night everyone would just stand and applaud too when they announce the class of 2008. Who in their right mind would think that Chris Benoit will be inducted into the WWE HOF? I mean they've done all they can to try to erase him from any history in the WWE. What's next? Giving Charles Manson the Nobel Peace Prize?