Hall of Fame 2008 Predictions?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

no idea tbh really. i hope macho man but its obviously not going to happen. i guess flair is a posibility

CT Styles

^^Owen Hart wont be his wife wants nothing to do with wwe, she blames them for his death. I actually have no idea, The Rock? if he hasn't already.

Enigma22

Reaction score
id hope for owen hart and flair and... vince mcmahon???:fear2:

Reaction score
Ric Flair will mosst likely go in this year...i would really like to see them do a full on horsemen induciton. I know the Horsemen officially never were in the WWE..but the brainbusters were...and with Arn Anderson as an agent, and Tully having been on some of WWEs DVD releases i think it could be possible...it owuld make the show even bigger. Have a surprize appearance by J.J. Dillon would be nice. There is of course no way Ole would show up but thats ok.

I would like to see Owen get inducted, but it probably wouldn't happen...i think if they did a Horsemen induction this year they could find a way to do a Hart Foundation induction next year with Bret Hart making an appearance and then with Jim Neidhart by his side they inducs Neidhart, Brian Pillman, British Bulldog, and Owen. That would be huge...but i say that could go next year.

As for this year i think some other guys like Jake "the snake" Roberts, Ted Dibiase, would be good choices...if the Snake isnt too strung out. For a tag team introduction...why not the Legion of Doom?! Animal is an agent or used ot be...plus his brother is in power... Could pay tribute to Hawk as well. Maybe have Droz show up too. If not then how about Demolition...and then pay tribute to Crush as well.

And also how about ricky steambot...hes definately deserving.

Thoughts anyone?

C4

Ric Flair will look good in the Hall of Fame this year, it's about time that the man gets inducted. I don't know but The Rock and Steve Austin might just get inducted as well, or maybe some years later.

7 Nation King

Reaction score
The Hall Of Fame follows a pattern every year.2 big main eventers,mid carder,tag team,manager/commentator and undercarder.My picks are..

Mick Foley and Steve Austin:They desereve it.Foley has given his life too WWE and Austin saved WWE from going under.

Davey Boy Smith:I dont, think hes in.Another great wreatler with a tagic ending.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Hopefully Flair.. he deserves it. And Hart deserved way before he died.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I'm thinking Flair get's in next year. He'll be retired then and it would be like a big thing to have him come back. The Rock getting in would be pretty sweet as would STCSA, but I'm kinda thinking that won't happen for a while. All though they do both have DVD's about their respective careers coming out this year so maybe they'll want to get their names out there by doing that, but I'm thinking it'll be a couple years before they get in.

bartman

Reaction score
Flair definitely deserves to go into hall of fame. I think the day before his final match would be a great time to be inducted.

JC Punk

Reaction score
Yea Owen should and or flair and The Sandman lol

HulkStar

Probably Ric Flair....
I dont think they will put some one that did something with TNA So sctrach Jake The Snake and Macho Man...

Mick Foley I heard will be inducted on PWHeadlines.com

Stone Cold and The Rock I think wont be inducted this year I think they have At Least One More Return Stint in WWE Left... The Rock has to for sure.. Steve Austin will probably induct people but not be inducted...

I wonder if there will be any mention of Benoit

Hendrixxx

Reaction score
I think Owen Hart deserves to get in, but if it is true that his wife has something against WWE, that's a shame.

I would be very surprised if Benoit is mentioned. Maybe the Road Warriors/L.O.D will be inducted this year.