Hahahahaha!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

^ rofl!!! I remember that...

Christian: Tomko gimme a beat...

Tomko: No

lmao that was awesome and to the guy that said that this girl in the above pic looked like Myley Cyrus and Amanda Bynes, you are fuked in the head :yes:

Hometown Kid

^ yeah I know that was pretty awesome! Osama always says tight things...

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

^ rofl!!! I remember that...

Christian: Tomko gimme a beat...

Tomko: No

lmao that was awesome and to the guy that said that this girl in the above pic looked like Myley Cyrus and Amanda Bynes, you are fuked in the head :yes:

Miley Cyrus and Amanda Bynes= Underage sluts, she is trying to accomplish that and its working lol

My bad I am getting Bynes mixed uo with Lindsay Lohan.

But we aren't talking about sluts, it's about this ugly offensive hazadous bitch. If she returns we shall show no mercy to her because she has messed with us countless times. I have no reason why the guys think she's cute on those forums.

LadyHotrod

I know! I saw someone had posted "you're beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you different" and I couldn't believe my eyes. This bitch is ugly as sin.

She is pure ugly.

Those guys gots no taste in women.