Hahahahaha!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

I joined a forum a few days ago (I can't even remember where I got the link from....must have been a wrestling forum because this person knew my LadyHotrod handle) and I get this fucking pathetic PM from this dumb bitch who seems to think I'm shaking in my fucking high heels over her. It was entitled " I know exactly what you're here for":

You better listen up, and listen closely.

You're on MY turf now. Don't you DARE come to my forum and act like a fucking cunt like the rest of those little wrestling-obsessed assholes you call your friends.

Because me?
I won't hesitate to fuck your shit up.

Go back home, little girl.

LOL! Then, I find this moron's picture.

1011598zm1.jpg

1000007tw1.jpg

WOW! This bitch was obviously hit by the ugly stick ten times over as she exited her mom's hairy vagina.

So anyways, I scroll down a thread and see StingerV1 banned. Then it hit me; this ugly whore is none other than FloodedAngel. It MUST be. UGH! The fact that she posted her picture a thousand times in this forum's picture thread and actually thinks she's in any way, shape or form good looking makes me want to break down and laugh until I cough up a lung.

By the way, bitch, nice zipper earring! How about you use it to zip your mouth closed, cunt!

Jesus Christ, I can't believe that someone who looks like that thinks people are intimidated by her. Fuck bitch, when people run the other way, it's not because they fear you, it's because you're so fucking gross! Just die please!

By the way, you guys are all apparently cunts, according to her. BE AFRAID!!

Have another Big Mac you fat bitch (yes, she's fat, I just don't feel like finding the picture again, not to mention how ugly this thread is with even the two I have here already).

LadyHotrod

LOL, I was thinking more along the lines of 12!

I can't believe she calls YOU GUYS CUNTS! It's like the pot calling the kettle black!

C4

Now, this is somewhat enjoying.. :thumbsup:

Is that bitch over here on this forum?

LadyHotrod

Flooded in ugliness!

I wouldn't doubt that she would suddenly appear here to PMS some more.

Soulpower

Yes.. A flood of acne that washed over her face. Over and over again.

This is pathetic. A feud between two wrestling forums (Though it seems that those idiots are the messing around). Think about that for a moment.

Rell

Reaction score
She could definitely get the dick :yes:

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

My members don't speak for me, Stinger.

Faux apparently made a mistake as to LadyHotrod's identity or motivation, but that's been cleared up. And Faux has been warned for it. I'll try and get MGers to lay off IWF members, but I guarantee nothing.

Ok LadyH its been settled, we are cool now.

Hometown Kid

Maybe but she's still kinda ugly...I liked how she kept messing my name up...there goes my hope it was Santino...:eek:

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Looks like Miley Cyrus+Amanda Bynes to me lol

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Amanda Bynes is hot, that girl in the above picture...Not so much.

What's the url to that site?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Wow, when I saw that picture of her, I could swear someone stabbed her in the face, kept the knife inside her, then dragged it around.