Had to Share This

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It's been my experience that fat chicks are the most talkative. They basically never shut up. Ever.

Multiply that trait times 50 if they get their own YouTube channel.

Fat chick is nice enough. If you have 5 handy Snickers bar around, they'll actually listen to you instead of talk. Sure, they may feel insulted at first, but they quickly calm down when they realize I don't give a f*ck.

But, back on topic Trisha Paytas is just trying to make a living manipulating beta male orbiters.

I was making a reference to her HUGE boob job. Her being fat or not is not a stance on intelligence. If we want to compare body sizes with actual intelligence, there are far more skinny/thin women who are much less intelligent because they used/use their looks to coast by in life. Some have even been told "you don't have to be smart if you are attractive enough". Why? Well, because of the men who continue to allow this to be a thing. Some men find bimbo women sexy/cute. To each their own.

I will say that her IQ has little to do with her weight. She likely plays stupid or acts more stupid because she knows she will get more viewers - she is not a healthy size or has a body frame that is appealing to many men or women for the matter, thus acting a certain way will bring more attention in. Imagine if she was smart or even just acted smart... I doubt she would be as popular as she is on Youtube.

I really don't know much about her other than her having a lot of work done and when she derailed/shat all over Ziggler for rescheduled a date with her.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
In My Opinion?
I think she mainly posted this clip on youtube for one reason.... To show the world The size of her Breasts. Totally NOT Attractive at all.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
In My Opinion?
I think she mainly posted this clip on youtube for one reason.... To show the world The size of her Breasts. Totally NOT Attractive at all.

She always has her boobs out from what I have heard. She got implants. I mean, most women who get them get them to show them off so. She didn't need to go that big but I guess she did because she is a bigger gal, kinda makes her look more feminine without losing weight maybe. Like gives her more shape. I really don't know. She isn't the only one on Youtube who shows off her chest and certainly wont be the last. Boobs get views. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro