Had to Share This

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
A mate of mine put a link to this on Facebook and said try and watch the whole video.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
smh ffs smh ffs ffs FFS FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFS

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
I see what you did there. :isee:

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Trisha Paytas eh......

She's the worst, but she knows she is and she plays it up. And actually there is some high profile Youtubers Youtube Personalities who make videos with her and quite like her e.g. Shane Dawson. She's just another of those who knows how to play "The Youtube Game"...It's certainly worked for her.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
DUH! DOGS DO HV BRAINS! Otherwise they wouldnt be walking and breathing. :epicpalm:
Sheesh. SMH

I think the better question is how much silicone/saline has gotten into her skull to compress her brain...

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I think the better question is how much silicone/saline has gotten into her skull to compress her brain...
It's been my experience that fat chicks are the most talkative. They basically never shut up. Ever.

Multiply that trait times 50 if they get their own YouTube channel.

Fat chick is nice enough. If you have 5 handy Snickers bar around, they'll actually listen to you instead of talk. Sure, they may feel insulted at first, but they quickly calm down when they realize I don't give a f*ck.

But, back on topic Trisha Paytas is just trying to make a living manipulating beta male orbiters.

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro