Haas goin somewhere?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ive been thinking, we've seen Haas come out for a few weeks now impersonating people like Austin and Hogan etc, and he often comes out during a JBL promo, and he get's squashed in a matter of minutes.

Do you think WWE are going to try and give Haas a small push with this? They could run an angle where Haas has been scouting him for a few weeks, without giving away his game plans/tactics.

I dont think this would really go far, because there's just too much of a difference between Haas and JBL, and once this is done it's not going to happen properly again, but do u think WWE will try for this angle?

CenaMark54

If he keeps getting cheered, he will get a a good push.

Although, I'm not sure a face who loses so much can actually maintain cheers for longer than a month.

tnafan454

Reaction score
this will proboly end with him repeating a gimick after a major win and then become obsessed with that gimick until the original superstar comes and kicks haas' ass ending his imitaton gimmick.

Switchy

Reaction score
It's obvious that Haas isn't going anywhere anytime soon but I do think the guy is talented and the gimmick is funny at times but it will get old fast. It's probably to late too make anything out of Haas as his reputation has been damaged to badly with all the jobbing he does but I don't see him winning any gold as lnog as he is in the WWE but I wouldn't mind seeing him in ECW and just seeing him get into a couple of feuds with the likes of Finlay and others because Haas can pull off some pretty good matches.

But yeah, the gimmick isn't doing anything for him in terms of going anywhere, it's just getting him on TV now that Heat is gone.

Rated R Stud

Reaction score
All i can see for Haas, is a IC Championship feud/title win with Santino.

Spity94

Reaction score
Don't know what there going to do with Haas,this gimmick will get old if they keep at it.It may be entertaining now but will get stale.Don't think hes gonna get into a feud with JBL tho,hes Jericho's new bodyguard or something now so hes probably going to be occupied with that instead of feuding with Haas.

I think Haas has potential but he just needs to find something gimmick wise that suits him,take THE Brian Kendrick for example,he was pretty much a low mid-carder with Paul london but they gave him gimmick that he could pull off well and know he even got a shot at WWE title.That could be Haas someday i guess,i never thought that Kendrick would ever get a shot at the title but look what happend

The Shua

Reaction score
I like the Haas/JBL idea. Neither of them are doing anything....and, as was mentioned, Haas seems to enjoy interupting JBL's speeches.

Personally, I think that Haas should bring back the CHL gimmick....as it's the first one that really made the gimmick work.

-TJ-

The only future i see Haas having is changing his entire moveset to what it once was in his time at SD. Then he will ethier win the IC title, US, or mabye even the ECW.

Ballin

Reaction score
An add on to my post, why don't they keep doing that until one day he does Santino and Santino gets pissed.

BAM! Santino vs Haas (IC Title fued)

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Santino and Haas is a pretty good idea i must say, haas and santino remind me of eachother alot now, they both arent great wrestlers but damn can they get some good laughs, i think this fued could actually draw some people to wanting to watch IC title matches and give the title back some credibility or possibly have haas dress up ass that big somoan guy (cant think of his name) that is with priceless and have him join cryme tyme as a gangster look and have a 3 on 3 fued there.. not a bad idea