HA! I knew they were fake!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Dear Mickie,

If you need anything that involves sexual intercourse with a young black male... I'm here for you.

chessarmy

Dear Mickie...

...nah, I won't continue it.

Anyways, this sucks for her, poor Traci Brooks had this problem a few months ago as well. Hopefully she gets it taken care of :)

Double J

Reaction score
Dear Mickie...

...nah, I won't continue it.

Anyways, this sucks for her, poor Traci Brooks had this problem a few months ago as well. Hopefully she gets it taken care of :)

Damn, when Traci's busted it must of sounded like a gun shot.

*Implant bursts*
*People duck in fear*
*Man sees Traci grab her chest in pain* "Oh my god, she's been shot! And it...deflated one...of...her....What the hell?!"

the dark knight

Dear mickie,

if you ever see me a mile away from you please fuck off.

Klide

She totally busted it she keeps holding her tit like 1/2 of the time user her arm as an excuse. lol
[YT]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o5gmjEeJVWA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o5gmjEeJVWA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YT]

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Holy shit.... look how clear that picture is.

On topic, she played it off well making it seem like her arm/shoulder was messed up.

Klide

Earlier this week it was reported that WWE Diva Mickie James missed a house show on Sunday in Madison, Wisconsin and Monday’s RAW from Chicago because one of her breast implants ruptured during a a recent match. The report is accurate and the former Women’s champion will undergo a corrective procedure this weekend. She will likely miss this weekend’s house shows as a result.

Yup its pretty much busted.

noumenon

So what do you think did it...Beths stomping or hitting the turnbuckle?

Klide

it could be the baseballkick at 3:02 cause look at her reaction at 3:12

Nation

It clearly was after that kick. She grabbed her tit like 4 seconds after and said Oh god when she got back in the ring lol.

noumenon

Yeah I know... I just meant if it was the kick itself or her hitting the turnbuckle. I keep losing track of which side it was but I think it was the kick itself.

Double J

Reaction score
I'll give her credit for finishing the match, but I'm guessing after the whole Gail Kim thing she didn't want to take a chance at pissing management off again/ plus this puts her back on their good side for "manning up" and finishing the match.