HA! I knew they were fake!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
-- As reported earlier today, Mickie James peculiarly missed Sunday night's Raw brand house show in Madison, Wisconsin after competing the two previous nights in St. Paul, Minnesota and Sioux Falls, South Dakota. She was also not used during Monday's Raw taping in Chicago. Partnering with Gail Kim, Kelly Kelly took her place in a tag match on Sunday. This should be taken with a grain of salt, but a person from the Richmond area claiming to have known James for over ten years e-mailed us to say that she busted one of her breast implants in a tag match with Rosa Mendes (and Beth Phoenix) over the weekend. The timetable for her return remains indefinite. Furthermore, the storyline excuse for her absence will be explained as a shoulder injury she suffered during her title defense against Phoenix on last week's show.

And boom goes the dynamite...

Soulpower

Dear, Mickie

If you need anyone to massage your titty, or do anything else to your titty... I'm here for you.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Dear Mickie,

If you need anyone to do anything to you/for you at all that revolves around anything at all with your body, I'm here for you.

Reaction score
This has happened before though. Happened to Chyna and I believe it happened to Dawn Marie as well.

Reaction score
I think she'll be out for a while, too. A friend, female friend, of mine has been looking into getting implants. Apparently there's quite a wait before you can even play with them. I can't imagine how long it'd take to get back into the ring to compete though...

Beer Money Army

dear mickie

if you want someone to hot dog your tits, i am here.

p.s. show me where the axe hit you to........

noumenon

Hopefully they put the right size back in..we don't want a lopsided Mickie.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

If they put any back in at all. There could be too much risk involved especially if they bust again.

noumenon

Well I know the newer implants don't actually have liquid inside of them anymore. Theyre solid all the way through...kinda like jello..lol.
But assuming she's probably had them in a while..who knows.