Guess what.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

I am sure you will probably be back with a few alt. accounts and try to start from fresh but get caught.

No, I'm going to remain on these forums with this account, this exact same name (if Monkeystyle doesn't like my deal) and face everyone with lots of red rep, a horrible past and a dark future.

One day you're all eventually gonna be alright with me, quote this post, four months later in April 2009.

It's a challenge to all of the forum.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

You're proof that neg rep shouldn't be taken seriously.

I'm proof that getting rep shouldn't be taken seriously.

We would be Advent Children, but you're a terrorist and you don't have the “look” to be an advent child

I hope you don't get angry because you're losing your rep. Seriously, its nothing.

Wordlife

I dont hate you, you just get mad at me when I say something good on a personal level towards someone's sig that they made and you like get pissed and call me stupid and shit

I dont hate you.... stay C4, your an awesome person

C4

I promise you guys, by tomorrow I'll have extreme red reputation but by April 2009, I'll have +20 positive rep, no one is gonna be against me as well.

Again, it's a challenge, you're gonna see the transformation yourself.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
lolz

C4 said:
Can't you just erase all of my rep sheet and then neg rep me a few times to get me in red? Or it's just that you just enjoy the misery?

I wanna start working on my challenge straight away brother.

Which do you think is right?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Didn't you try this complete tranformation shit before? If I remember correctly, you also tried to have WS desmodded because he wouldn't let you use his RS account.

So, who else thinks this is going to be another fail?

I KNOW its going to fail. He's expecting change in April 2009. Even if he were to change, April is too soon for such results. Unless he becomes an even bigger a-hole to the community. I'm sure he can do that even before April.

Obama becomes president and even the non US folks think they can CHANGE.

:smh