GTFO Roman its Bray's time to win the titles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Explain? If Reigns won, you get the authority going after him with HHH Vs. Reigns at Summerslam. If Bray won, the... Cena again? Who challenges him? Even Cesaro is a better choice then Wyatt with Paul Heyman talking about how he's the man behind 21-1 and Cesaro's championship reign. And with that you get a potential Lesnar Vs. Cesaro at SS.

This is all my opinion tho.

The only reason Reigns is in the match at all is to further his feud with Triple H and The Authority since he'll be mixing it up with Orton, not to mention you can almost count on a Hunter/Rollins screw-job in there somewhere (plus so they can tease him winning the championship to see how much the people want it.) If they truly want Reigns as the heir to Cena's throne, then saving his first world title victory for the main event of Wrestlemania would be the most momentous way of having him finally become THE GUY, not pulling down the title from a hook on a lesser PPV.

Bray Wyatt makes sense as the perfect adversary that Daniel Bryan to have to overcome to win his championship back after he returns. However, I also get the feeling that Wyatt's match with Sheamus on Raw may have been planting the seeds for a future Sheamus/Wyatt United States Title program after MITB is over.

Also, does anyone get the bad feeling that ADR will win and become champion? I know he's one of the least likely candidates to win it, but I get a bad inkling that this could be their way of placating him after how much he's been complaining the last few months about how he's taken a back seat to other stars. But goddamn, even just a two month ADR championship reign would be terrible.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lad you're going to have to have your lips surgically removed from her arse fella
you would love bit of that rump shaker lad

think you will need a bit of hair on your chest first though, and a bit of manly musk

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Roman Reigns will not win the titles, Bray will, most likely.

What's up with you and all these threads you've been making lately?
The more threads you create, the more annoying you get. Chill.

If you just took a shite, would you create a thread about it?

Jeez.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Roman Reigns will not win the titles, Bray will, most likely.

What's up with you and all these threads you've been making lately?
The more threads you create, the more annoying you get. Chill.

If you just took a shite, would you create a thread about it?

Jeez.
I actually have posted threads about my shits. Well, more of an "entertain me while I take this dump" type of thread.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I actually have posted threads about my shits. Well, more of an "entertain me while I take this dump" type of thread.

Well, you're a kewl guy, so that makes it okay. lol I am not annoyed by your threads, but this chick is really annoying.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Well, you're a kewl guy, so that makes it okay. lol I am not annoyed by your threads, but this chick is really annoying.
yea nobody likes her and few tolerate her. aw well

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'll try to Lockard this right after Lockard already Lockarded it.

It's practically a guarantee that the winner of the title in this match will carry the belt into Summerslam where either Daniel Bryan or Brock Lesnar awaits them. In either case, it would be stupid to have Bryan job in a title match so soon after winning it, and of course Lesnar isn't losing a match like this after breaking the damn streak. So unless they have some crazy plan up their sleeve, chances are the person winning this is just going to lose the belt in a month anyway. And for Reigns or Wyatt to get their first taste of championship gold, their shining moment on top of the mountain, in this clusterfuck of a ladder match just to be written off as a semi-fluke by jobbing in his first match? That sucks. Way to not make a good first impression. (Plus you can't go from losing 3-on-1 handicap matches to Cena to winning the belt, Wyatt has to be repaired after that garbage.)

So what would be the best-drawing match? We can rule out Cesaro who's obviously not winning this, do you want to see either of those two guys face Orton, Sheamus, or Del Rio? No, you don't. So... *gulp* it's probably best if Cena wins the belt here. :(( would be cool to see a Cena/Lesnar rematch so they can try to undo the crap they pulled at ER 2012, and I'd certainly be down for a Cena/Bryan rematch after their match kicked ass last year.

The only worry there is the obvious one, especially with Vince having less of a filter.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it was the best match of the past five years or so, but I would love to see it again just so WWE can right a wrong by putting Lesnar over Cena this time, and cleanly. I know I sound like a mark complaining about a loss to Cena (and what was barely a loss at that) when Brock was booked to end the Streak of all things, but still.

The WON reported yesterday that Cena and Lesnar in a match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship is being seriously discussed for the main event of Summerslam. I have some pretty mixed feelings about that one considering I feel if Lesnar wins the title at SS, then he obviously isn't holding onto it till Wrestlemania, which greatly disappoints me. Lesnar shouldn't be losing before then, and the main event of Wrestlemania is the perfect setting for him to drop the title to someone (i.e Roman Reigns.)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I wouldn't say it was the best match of the past five years or so, but I would love to see it again just so WWE can right a wrong by putting Lesnar over Cena this time, and cleanly. I know I sound like a mark complaining about a loss to Cena (and what was barely a loss at that) when Brock was booked to end the Streak of all things, but still.

The WON reported yesterday that Cena and Lesnar in a match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship is being seriously discussed for the main event of Summerslam. I have some pretty mixed feelings about that one considering I feel if Lesnar wins the title at SS, then he obviously isn't keeping it till Wrestlemania, which greatly disappoints me. Lesnar shouldn't be losing before then and the main event of Wrestlemania is the perfect time to drop the title.
What matches have been better? Nothing has come anywhere close to entertaining me as much as that match did.