• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GSP vs Anderson Silva. Will it ever happen? And if so, whos winning?

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
ya most of you guys are seeing it like I do. GSP's only flaw is he can be mentally weak. And we saw it with Serra. Silva dances around and frustrates everyone he fights, and at some point GSP will become impatient and Silva will use his experience and capitalize on these mistakes. Silva is to good for GSP, and the rest of the middleweight/welterweight division.

Exxon

Reaction score
Hard to say, but it would be a hell of a fight.

GSP may be at a disadvantage because he'd be quite a bit smaller than Silva, who's daily non fighting weight is apparently something over 200 lbs (I think it was something like 215), whereas GSP is like 190, so he's giving up a bit of muscle even if he moves up to 185.

Although, Silva has looked pretty average the last few fights...but that could be just because he's bored. I'd say, if you've got a motivated Silva, he wins. Still would be a crazy fight to see.

If it did happen I could see it bein one of the biggest fights in UFC Hisotry. As for who would win. Us. Haha. But for real I could see it goin either way with these two. I mean they both have huge advantages and are seen as the best in the wrold at there weight class's.