Groups are here!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You would be able to split the costs and all three have permissions. Stop spamming this thread though please.

Good. So how do I pay?

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Seabs said:
No idea tbh, have you confirmed with the others they'll pay?

I'm sure @[Farooq] can bust out 5 dollars. But @[Booker T] is probably 11 so he has no idea wtf paypal even is. Make a bet. :burns:

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
The Rock* said:
I'm sure @[Farooq] can bust out 5 dollars. But @[Booker T] is probably 11 so he has no idea wtf paypal even is. Make a bet. :burns:

:haha: 13* :dawg: and i'm pretty sure what paypal is..

SUCKA. :booker:

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I'm glad to see that my suggestion has been approved and implemented. It's a great page that you've created, with simple and effective graphics. Also nice to see you've added questions and answers there to avoid mass questioning in regards to the same subject. I'll definitely be purchasing a group in the near future and hope to purchase the one that's most costly to help benefit the site and my group.