• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grizzled Young Veterans ask for their release

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Joe Gacy has huge plans on main roster I would assume he helped get edge back in the ring believe he was helping train Austin and is mentoring Rock daughter and everyone had nothing but good things to say about him. I am a huge Schism fan I hate to see them leave group and shit as I do think they are a great tag team.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
I never said them dispelling the rumors was a bad thing. I am just personally tired of seeing "rumors" and all every day or other day about x, y, and z. If this was them basically saying "Hey we are here to the 15th of october. Thank you. Now shut up about us" then I applaud them

Rosie

Dark Side
I never said them dispelling the rumors was a bad thing. I am just personally tired of seeing "rumors" and all every day or other day about x, y, and z. If this was them basically saying "Hey we are here to the 15th of october. Thank you. Now shut up about us" then I applaud them

Considering how often rumours get out of hand in the wrestling community, sometimes it is nice to just outright say either "Look, fine. It's true. Calm down," or "It's bs. This is what happened, now stop." or even "It is none of your business. Like guys. Stop."

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Or we can hear it directly from them? They were confirming what is reported. Also are we now taking reports as 100% fact then if people shouldn't comment on them in a respectful manner?

Sabs is always a "don't believe something just because dirt sheets report" it guy too so I'm not sure why wrestlers confirming something is bad for him or why he'd have accepted those dirt sheet reports in the first place lol this actually hampers dirt sheets a lot bc they really can't speculate when talent are this public and direct about stuff lmao

Deezy

DZ PZ
Sabs is always a "don't believe something just because dirt sheets report" it guy too so I'm not sure why wrestlers confirming something is bad for him or why he'd have accepted those dirt sheet reports in the first place
Because he just wants to argue with someone.

Butters

That's Me!
so weird, they announce they are released and show up on TV the next week. now they are saying they'll be done soon and are nowhere on tv and even said they were gone on tv :lol

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
This should mean they’re free and clear, then. Since they didn’t get a release and had to wait out the deal.