Grizzled Young Veterans ask for their release

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Lmao these fucking marks going on Twitter and announcing they asked for their release. Keep that shit private

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
rumors were already out there, they letting ppl know what happens. how exactly does that make them marks? Yall are fucking weird man

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Because it causes more shit to be stirred.
does it though? They simply made factual statements and didn't shit on anyone. This whole "sit down and be quiet" is not something I can agree with personally (not saying that is your position, I just think especially in this case, they did nothing wrong)

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Cause business should be business. Tired of these stars trying to raise their profile by going on Twitter and announcing they asked for their release. So stupid

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Cause business should be business. Tired of these stars trying to raise their profile by going on Twitter and announcing they asked for their release. So stupid
nah, the report was already out there. They made a factual statement that they would be free agents in October because their release wasn't granted. This is a trash take

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and getting emotionally mad because of it is childish a.f

Sabretooth

Reaction score
nah, the report was already out there. They made a factual statement that they would be free agents in October because their release wasn't granted. This is a trash take
Good then let the report be the info.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Good then let the report be the info.
or you know, let your fans hear it from YOU? like come on man :heston this isn't some nefarious attempt at getting over , jfc

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
does it though? They simply made factual statements and didn't shit on anyone. This whole "sit down and be quiet" is not something I can agree with personally (not saying that is your position, I just think especially in this case, they did nothing wrong)
I personally don't care, but what I do care about is from now to October you will have dirtsheets talk about "rumors" and all from them and so forth. It is just draining. Now if this all they do is, you know say hey after the 15th in October we are free, and that is it until they get released then fine. And that isn't so much, sit down and be quiet as much as quit giving trolls and morons shit to feed on.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think commenting themselves kind of removes any speculation the dirt sheets could do though. Now it's "well they asked, weren't given and they're free agents in october" no dispute, no rumors, nothing. End of story until October. Before this it was still just dirt sheet talk which a lot of people just assume is made up in the first place, clearly wasn't in this case but I don't imagine that stopped anyone from thinking so until the wrestlers themselves said it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I personally don't care, but what I do care about is from now to October you will have dirtsheets talk about "rumors" and all from them and so forth. It is just draining. Now if this all they do is, you know say hey after the 15th in October we are free, and that is it until they get released then fine. And that isn't so much, sit down and be quiet as much as quit giving trolls and morons shit to feed on.
I mean to counter, like I said, the dirtsheets were already talking about them asking for their release, and would have continued to do so after every NXT show. So while I understand it irks some folks, I am unsure how clearing the air in the way they have done is a bad thing.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think commenting themselves kind of removes any speculation the dirt sheets could do though. Now it's "well they asked, weren't given and they're free agents in october" no dispute, no rumors, nothing. End of story until October. Before this it was still just dirt sheet talk which a lot of people just assume is made up in the first place, clearly wasn't in this case but I don't imagine that stopped anyone from thinking so until the wrestlers themselves said it
yeah exactly, they didn't even go the Ali route and disparage the company at all. Just stated a fact about their contractual statuses and thanked their fan. I think if people think it makes it toxic, they are being toxic themselves :draper2

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler