• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grim Makes a Bunch of Dumb Tier Lists

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
View attachment 44892

I can only imagine how badly this will piss off @Blaze, assuming he disagrees with this :hayden3
Well, Broly movie should be higher (because that’s new Broly, not the shitty ass old ones) I’d have it A tier, but it’s at least B tier. Goku Black is B but, I’ll let C pass I suppose. But the Tournament of Power definitely can’t pass at C. That was amazing weekly TV. Cell is my favorite so it not being S really hurts. The rest of the stuff I’ll let fly.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Well, Broly movie should be higher (because that’s new Broly, not the shitty ass old ones) I’d have it A tier, but it’s at least B tier. Goku Black is B but, I’ll let C pass I suppose. But the Tournament of Power definitely can’t pass at C. That was amazing weekly TV. Cell is my favorite so it not being S really hurts. The rest of the stuff I’ll let fly.
But the old shitty Broly had Pantera in it, lol

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Links Awakening got a D?

I think that makes the official count of people who don't like Links Awakening..... 1.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Links Awakening got a D?

I think that makes the official count of people who don't like Links Awakening..... 1.
D isn't "bad" though lol, once again, the issue is that the Legend of Zelda series has a track record of making, and lemme repeat, great games. I'm just not as high on Link's Awakening as others.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I wouldn't have the very first one at A I don't think tbh, it's a good ass game still though don't get my wrong, I just think the series massively improved from it whether you're talking 2D or 3D games

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I wouldn't have the very first one at A I don't think tbh, it's a good ass game still though don't get my wrong, I just think the series massively improved from it whether you're talking 2D or 3D games
I agree mostly because while I like the OG, Windwaker is a much better game imo so having them on the same tier seems too low for Windwaker

tbh id prob put windwaker at S or at least A+

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I agree mostly because while I like the OG, Windwaker is a much better game imo so having them on the same tier seems too low for Windwaker

tbh id prob put windwaker at S or at least A+

I never actually sat and played Wind Waker through but I'd probably have it up there too from what I have played. I'm very sporadic with my Zelda games, I've played a little of almost all of them except for the most recent two, but only Ocarina, Twilight Princess, and the original have I really put in some hours on