Griffey #600

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
for anyone ouot there who watches and follows Major League Baseball, Ken Griffey Junior of the Cincinnati Reds hit his 600th homerun today against the marlins.

yay griffey!!! make cincinnati proud!!!:smilie_gruenweiss:

(Chuck, if you don't make a comment about Cincy pride I'll virtually rape your modded ass... this will be you ---->:rip_1: )

PeepShow

:happybday:

He's been my favorite baseball player my whole life and too see him finally hit 600 is something special. As a Mariners fan growing up, I always thought he'd be the one to break Hank Aaron's record, but oh well. At least we can say he did it clean. Honestly, who do you feel better about: Griffey with 600, or Bonds with 720+?

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
griff with 600 easily, cause he did it clean

if griff had used steroids like bonds and/or hadn't been hampered with injuries in the 01-04 he would EASILY have broken Hank Aarons record. EASILY.

PS- do you stalk me Peep, cause the like last 5 things of rep i have are you, and everytime i post something 5 minutes later you respond. creeping me out...

PeepShow

Your last five reps have been from me? :laugh2:

Shows how nice of a guy I am, I guess. :eek:

The posting part is just a coincidence I guess. I don't remember any other time when I posted right after you did. I just happened to hit refresh when you submitted the topic I guess.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
its creeping me out a little;)
almost as much as my friend posting pictures of mice he killed on myspace, that was a little creepier...

Enigma22

Reaction score
ive never been a huge fan or him really.. bonds is better...griffy probably did roids sometime in his career too...

Final Verdict

Reaction score
I'm looking foward to him hitting number 610, as that will put him ahead of Sammy Sosa and into fifth place all-time.