Greetings!!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoisthLion

Reaction score
Hiiii, I hope to add a little something to IW as I clearly did at ************* many moons ago.. :) We got any old members from there here? Stand up and be counted if so.......

And yes, YES I am indeed a spastic, can the charge hand of IW please change my username and add an poxy 'e' after the th. (annoying)

Cheeeeeers
Leo

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
any reason as to why u ddnt post this in the entrance ramp? where it belongs

LeoisthLion

Reaction score
...ahhh, hello, you must be the rude ignorant, lacking in any way of an etiquitte of speaking with peaopl that all forums have..

well, I guess I missed the 'correct' section, I am human after all...

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
ahh... you must be the people that spaz and dont know shit that every forum have...

your "25", you should be able to tell the difference between "General Discussion", and "Entrance ramp"

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
what? afraid that i might argue with you better or something?

holy crap! im 14! i play with... oh wait... no i dont...

Great One

...Ok, first off, if you didn't read the rules. DON'T post names of other wrestling sites, such as what you did. Secondly, this thread is pointless, go post in the entrance ramp.

-Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.