Greetings from The Ovalhead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Just going to get this out the way; I am a former MP member, who has now come to this forum to find a new place to discuss wrestling among other topics like sport, I have heard good things about WWEForums so I can't wait to get started.

Anyways, I first watched wrestling in 06 before getting bored of it in 2009. Then in 2011 it peaked my interest again which brings up to present day. I don't watch weekly shows anymore on a consistent basis, but I will watch every now and again and I watch all WWE and TNA PPVs, I would also like to start watching ROH, but I will wait until I finish my summer exams first incase I get addicted.

I would say that Bryan Danielson is my favourite wrestler right now, he seems to shine no matter what WWE have him do. I believe the greatest wrestler of all time is Shawn Michaels, he could brawl, he could be technical, he could be hardcore and he was charismatic and great on the mic. It's not a surprise that Bryan was trained by Michaels :)

I am also a gamer, notably WWE 13. I also enjoy playing classics, dating as far back as the 16-bit era (Streets of Rage and Sonic FTW).

So that's me, THE OVALHEAD! MP may be gone but it's kind of like the end of ECW/WCW to me. "The end of one era but the beginning of an equally awesome new era" <3

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Nice intro.

Hope you stick around :)

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Btw. Shawn :yay: :yay: :yay:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Epic user just for mentioning Streets of Rage and Sonic in his intro.

Welcome buddy good u have joined up. The good things are all true.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Nice introduction. Welcome to WWEForums and hopefully you enjoy it as much as we do.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I have to ask about your name. Hey Arnold reference?
43d90ac99e8c0c7469fc01a85e951fef.jpg

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
43d90ac99e8c0c7469fc01a85e951fef.jpg
:hmm: Didn't the girl who use to pick on Arnold call him football head?

BTW Welcome to the forums :eek:tunga: Sonic is a pretty good game series too :true:

Ovaldinho

Reaction score

Nope it is not. It actually originates from a nickname I was given from school, a kid in my class called me 'ovalhead' because it sounds very slightly like my surname. When I joined twitter I wanted to create a consistent identity for myself to use on all of the websites I use, and it just popped into my head. I still use it to this day.

My head is also kinda oval shaped, but apparently that isn't why the kid called me 'ovalhead' :p