Greetings all!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WhiteEagle

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
nathanpinno.me
Hey all!

I found this site through MyBB.com and I got to say, it rocks!:D Finally a site where I can talk about one of my favorite television series - Monday Night RAW and it's superstar of a champ John Cena! Yeah, I'm a proud member of Cenation and not gonna back down, though I also like The Rock and Triple H.

I am looking forward to the Cena/Rock match at Summerslam! No one tosses dirt on Cena and gets away with it! :D

Got to go, I'm getting a new 32" LCD TV today and I'm so excited! :D

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
WhiteEagle said:
Hey all!

I found this site through MyBB.com and I got to say, it rocks!:D Finally a site where I can talk about one of my favorite television series - Monday Night RAW and it's superstar of a champ John Cena! Yeah, I'm a proud member of Cenation and not gonna back down, though I also like The Rock and Triple H.

I am looking forward to the Cena/Rock match at Summerslam! No one tosses dirt on Cena and gets away with it! :D

Got to go, I'm getting a new 32" LCD TV today and I'm so excited! :D

Hey man welcome to the site :)! Appreciate you saying this site rocks, but hey, it Cena's aswell ;) (Such a bad joke, I apologize.). But yeah glad we can serve a purpose where you can join in with talk about WWE :), especially RAW it seems for you.

Nice to get a glorified John Cena fan on here, don't think we have one yet. I guess you're really excited for Wrestlemania yeah? Be good to watch it on that 32 " LCD :O. Lucky.

WhiteEagle

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
nathanpinno.me
I just hope I can afford it when it comes around! Cena vs. The Rock is gonna be epic!

Yeah, I'm a big Cena fan, and I think Jericho sucks!!! Foley is okay in my books (seeing he's with the opposition), but I wish he would have taken down Edge before that loudmouth retired!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
:O How dare you! I'm a jerichoholic haha ;).

Yeah it will be epic. And Cena will win it, but how would you react if Cena turned heel (bad guy) at Wrestlemania :).

I assume you don't like Edge then :(.

WhiteEagle

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
nathanpinno.me
I never liked Edge!

Cena turning bad guy at WM? Not necessary, but would make for good TV IMHO, especially if he went up against either the anonymous GM or Vince himself!

I'll be sure to put a link on my blog when I get it back up to this site. I'll also link here in my next journal post at Last.FM. ;)

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well welcome to WWEforums.
I like Cena too just because when I started watching WWE, at a small age, Cena was one of the best (Word life and such).

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Cena/Rock at SummerSlam?
Care to explain? :S

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
WhiteEagle said:
I just hope I can afford it when it comes around! Cena vs. The Rock is gonna be epic!

Yeah, I'm a big Cena fan, and I think Jericho sucks!!! Foley is okay in my books (seeing he's with the opposition), but I wish he would have taken down Edge before that loudmouth retired!

Get off this forum :D only joking, we all seem to love Jericho but you dont :(

Have fun at the forums.