Greatest WWE Films Movie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best WWE Movie?

• The Marine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • See No Evil

• The Condemned

• Behind Enemy Lines: Columbia

• 12 Rounds

• Total voters

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Again if you liked the Condemned watch Battle Royale. Then you won't think so much of the Condemned anymore.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
There was a horror movie out with a plot similar to that too. It was these prisoners on an Island and they were on teams. But the island was a Government test site for where they were testing weapons on soldiers but the weapon turned the soldiers into Zombies. The team at the end won freedom and money. Don't remember what it was called though.

Airfixx

Let's just say I shant be bothering to watch any in order to find out.

iamironman

Reaction score
condmmed was awesome but 12 rounds is the best

Airfixx

^^^LOL...

No-one can touch the awesomeness of Jesse Ventura's forays into Hollywood!

EDIT: Sorry for being a total loser, but I forgot the mighty Hod Rod in They Live.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, I haven't read the book, but I highly doubt Stephen King would put in those sweet one liners. So, the movie is better, no doubt.....lol, just kidding.

I'm sure it was a great flick for those who haven't read the book. My gf keeps telling me I need to either stop reading or stop bitching.

MizMasta3000

^^LOL

Im more of a reader too and my friends hate that I dont see movies based off of books. One exception tho, I went to see Where the Wild Things Are just because it was super-hyped amongst my circle of peepps. That movie sealed it for me.
Books > their movies

Airfixx

I'm sure it was a great flick for those who haven't read the book. My gf keeps telling me I need to either stop reading or stop bitching.

TBH, I haven't read the book, but always meant to cos Running Man was a bit of a let down for me when I saw it (fuck that's a long time ago!) and yours seems to be the general concensus of those that have checked out both...

Any of ya'll seen 'Deathrow Gameshow'? (Sorry, off topic I know, but wiki it. ;o] )

rambof07

Reaction score
Really one best the best movie which i have seen and based on fight with each other really dangerous scenes are in this movie.