Greatest Wrestling Game of All-Time?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Easy choice, Day of Reckoning for the Gamecube, Know your Role for PS1 and SD vs RAW 2007 and HCTP.

youthought

Reaction score
1. Smackdown 2: Know Your Role
2. Smackdown: Shut your mouth
3. WWF No Mercy

btw anyone remember WWF: In Your House. That was terrible

Reaction score
WCW/nWo Thunder-Another great old school game

I have to agree with nation this game was amazing it was the first wrestling game i owned and i was on it 24/7 i think there's a nitro one as well which is even earlier than this all in all the wcw games although they were a bit slow and didn't have much to them the matches and the superstars were quality

other games obviously here comes the pain one of the best smack down games to date and smack down vs raw 2007.

cant wait for the new svr2008 and the possibility of a TNA game.

P.O.U.N.C.E

Reaction score
WWF Wrestlemania 2000, WWF Smackdown 2. WCW vs. NWO Revenge (Gameplay sucked so bad but it was a great great game as a little kid)

And WWF Attitude.

Add Smackdown HCTP to that list also.

Oh yes, and WCW Mayhem: Loved that game.

Reaction score
I haven't played many wrestling games. I've played WWF No Mercy for N64, Smackdown! for original PS, ECW: Hardcore Revolution for N64 and SvR 06 and 07 for PSP.

I've heard that No Mercy is one of the greatest wrestling games ever, but I don't recall it being anything amazing. I am really impressed and addicted to the SvR series though. I can't wait for the 2008 game with the ECW roster. :drool:

straight_edge76

All of the N64 wrestling games, namely No Mercy, WM200 and wCw/NWO Revenge were the innovaders in good wrestling games, SD:SYM and HCTP are also good

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
Shut your mouth was the best game, personally because it was the game that got me to like wrestling, and of the good roster and BEST storline were you could practically make your own.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Here comes the pain hands down, i loved it, but certian matches i could never played becuz it would freeze the game when i tried to load the match for it to start, :(

No Mercy was the best at the time hot shit in that game

SvR 07 sucked ass i think, and i feel kinda shity that i wasted 50 bucks on it to beat the game in one day. wich leaves me to rent 08 first befor i buy the damn thing this time.