Announcement Greatest Wrestler of the 21st Century - Tournament Brackets

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DakotaNorth

Reaction score
I know he gets a lot of hate online but how is Brock only 17th seed? Also Roman should be way higher than 15.
I think it's fair given that we're being very NA biased when Hiroshi Tanahashi would probably be top three if we're giving every company equal footing. Brock was really fun but he's not top ten for drawing power, many/most are better technically on the list, and y'know, current events and all that. I think I had Brock 17th or so on my list, I love the guy, but yeah, top 20 feels like a win for Brock.

For Roman, would you not feel like he has had a phenomenal turn around, but that for many years he was just not very good? Certainly not to the level he was pushed to. Right now he's a genuine contender for the Rock/Austin overness award alongside Cody, but for every good year, I think there's an equivalent average/bad year.