Greatest Superstar of our time?!?!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is Bo Dallas god?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • FUCK YES!

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • We're no strangers to love you know the rules and so do i.

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Oh, the traditional troll-denial when one labels you a troll. Then serious mode turns on, and you try to convince yourself that you genuinely believe in the original troll.

I read you like a book son :boss1:
You consider me a troll......I consider myself a teacher.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'll go into teacher mode for you. Next time you try to pitch a troll like this, make it more subtle. Don't go flat out "Bo Dallas is the most charismatic superstar of all time", because even the casuals will know you're trying to work them. You could say something like "Honestly, Punk's charisma is slightly overrated. I would say superstars like Bryan, Cena, Dolph, Ambrose, and Dallas" has more charisma than him. You want to know why that's more believable? Because you have associated Bo Dallas with superstars that genuinely have lots of charisma that everyone agrees with. So the general reaction would be, "You're right, they do have charisma. But wait, Bo Dallas? Really?". That is when you hit them with another subtle "Yeah, I think the guy has a decent future tbh. I liked his work from NXT." - see how real and friendly this seems? There is no scent of troll.

Beastman

Jobber
Reaction score
You consider me a troll......I consider myself a teacher.

Are we doing villain quotes now? If so.....you think Bo Dallas is your ally? I was born in him molded by him, I didn't see non talented wrestlers until I was a man, and it was TERRIBLE!

Reactions: Tumbas' #1 Fan

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I'll go into teacher mode for you. Next time you try to pitch a troll like this, make it more subtle. Don't go flat out "Bo Dallas is the most charismatic superstar of all time", because even the casuals will know you're trying to work them. You could say something like "Honestly, Punk's charisma is slightly overrated. I would say superstars like Bryan, Cena, Dolph, Ambrose, and Dallas" has more charisma than him. You want to know why that's more believable? Because you have associated Bo Dallas with superstars that genuinely have lots of charisma that everyone agrees with. So the general reaction would be, "You're right, they do have charisma. But wait, Bo Dallas? Really?". That is when you hit them with another subtle "Yeah, I think the guy has a decent future tbh. I liked his work from NXT." - see how real and friendly this seems? There is no scent of troll.
lol There is a FB page that an admin is like a troll and he uses the other admin's admin tags and he makes posts about how awesome Bo Dallas is.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Plus a bunch of us were in a skype call commentating on this week's NXT episode and we were raging at the win of Bo Dallas and out popped this. Adrian Neville should have won that shit.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Damn straight dude. Bo Dallas fucksucks. He won't be employed this time next year though. It kind of sickens me that talent like Bateman is let go, and then WWE go and push Bo Dallas in the Royal Rumble. Who the hell makes those decisions?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo not giving a fuuuuuuuuuuuuck ITT

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Damn straight dude. Bo Dallas fucksucks. He won't be employed this time next year though. It kind of sickens me that talent like Bateman is let go, and then WWE go and push Bo Dallas in the Royal Rumble. Who the hell makes those decisions?
And imagine that he did jack shit the whole match and Mason Ryan was actually working his ass off. Adrian Neville also looked badass the whole match.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Neville is God's gift. Bo Dallas wishes he has that much talent. Even Mason Ryan has turned from dull to slightly-less-dull. Mason Ryan > Dallas.
Neville is such a badass.