WWE Network Special Greatest Royal Rumble LIVE DISCUSSION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Watch this be the event of the year.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Loads of people dissing Undertaker. That so called old man hit those ropes harder then anyone at Mania 34.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Loads of people dissing Undertaker. That so called old man hit those ropes harder then anyone at Mania 34.
Okay it's supposed to be kinda clear when you use sarcasm, man.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Question: So what is real reason why there are no women performing at this event?

Is it a religious or cultural rule or something?

I mean I'm Australian so women can do
whatever they want here & no one really
cares because we are a pretty laid back
nation of people...besides when we drink
too much...and the underlying racism.

So yeah...why no ladies at this event?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Question: So what is real reason why there are no women performing at this event?

I think it has more to do with how the women in WWE dress/look while in ring. A lot of middle eastern countries require their women to be fully clothed.
I am not sure if it is religious or political but a woman's body to them is meant to be viewed by their husband and that is it. They also have dictation over their lives.
The women are protesting against it more and more every year because many of these women get taken advantage of and abused by men, specially in marriage.

Redboy123@

Reaction score

Considering only recently woman were only just allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia. I think they won't be that much into woman wrestling. Especially woman wrestling in ring gear. Culturally woman should only show there eyes n public. Basically woman don't have a whole lot of rights in Saudi Arabia.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I think it has more to do with how the women in WWE dress/look while in ring. A lot of middle eastern countries require their women to be fully clothed. I am not sure if it is religious or political but a woman's body to them is meant to be viewed by their husband and that is it. They also have dictation over their lives.
The women are protesting against it more and more every year because many of these women get taken advantage of and abused by men, specially in marriage.
Considering only recently woman were only just allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia. I think they won't be that much into woman wrestling. Especially woman wrestling in ring gear. Culturally woman should only show there eyes n public. Basically woman don't have a whole lot of rights in Saudi Arabia.
@Grievous Saudi Arabia Now Permits Women to Ride Bicycles
That should sum up life for a woman there. It isn't a pleasant thing. They are treated like property, not individual humans.
Oh Okay...so its that entire "Living in the stone age where women have no rights" thing...

Ugh...

Well...different cultures are different I guess. I don't want to get into a political discussion...
I just think women should have the right to do whatever they want & simply be treated as
regular human beings.

There is too much importance placed on genders these days.

Whether a penis or vagina (or both...it happens) we are all people who deserve the same
standard of treatment & the same level of rights & respect.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
For anyone else wondering:

"The event reflects the Muslim's country economic and social reforms aimed at transforming Saudi Arabia. Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, 32, spearheaded a larger investment in sports as well as an initiative dubbed the Vision 2030, which is meant to decrease the country's reliance on oil.

Past WWE events in Saudi Arabia have not featured women in wrestling because of the country's conservative culture. The Royal Rumble will not feature female WWE Superstars.

Just last October, the General Sports Authority said that women for the first time ever will be allowed to go to sports events at selected stadiums in early 2018. The city of Jeddah recently hosted the country's first women-only cycling event.

It came a month after the country decided to lift its ban on female drivers, which has long been seen as a symbol of the country's repression of women."

I think calling them "conservative" is being a bit nice...
My morals make me conservative and I think the way they treat women is utter BS.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
This "special" is likely going to tank anyways. The title is a bit misleading. :y2j:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I think calling them "conservative" is being a bit nice...
My morals make me conservative and I think the way they treat women is utter BS.
Honestly...I think they are missing out...

:emoji_thinking:

Why do I suddenly have the idea of a possible news story featuring
Alexa Bliss being kidnapped & forced to marry a wealthy Oil Baron?

That sounds like an angle Vince Russo would write...

Actually now that I think about...they'd probably be more into Sasha
anyway.

My brain hurts...

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
That sounds like an angle Vince Russo would write...
200.gif

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Can't imagine what the crowd is going to be like