• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Greatest Royal Rumble Greatest Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
Now THAT is the greatest Royal Rumble elimination in history.

Braun just choked slammed that bitch Shane off the top rope and through the announce table. Fucking Amen brother.

HEEL Blazy

Oct 1, 2011
Macon, Ga
Now THAT is the greatest Royal Rumble elimination in history.

Braun just choked slammed that bitch Shane off the top rope and through the announce table. Fucking Amen brother.
Shane taking bumps like that at damn 48 year old is crazy. I give him props for doing that shit at that age. He still a bitch, but he get some respect for that.

Reactions: Dark Phoeni⦻

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
I hope this doesn't backfire huge on Braun and WWE.

Having DB get to the final 3 and then have Braun win is historically a recipe for disaster.

Jimmy King

Dec 12, 2010
San Diego, CA
Favorite match for me was the CW title match. That springboard Spanish fly spot and the counter into the lumbar check were top notch. I also really liked HHH/Cena, Shinsuke/AJ, SmackDown tag title, and Rusev/Taker. Roman/Brock was a match that happened, the less said about that the better.

The rumble match was fun, especially to see Bryan go the distance. As soon as he entered at number one I knew he was going all the way. I’m cool with Braun winning it but it would have been so awesome if Bryan had won it.

Also, that Titus gif is the gift keeps on giving watching it on loop. Corey dying from laughter is another highlight of that as well as Cole talking about it while Byron is trying to cover it up.