Greatest Match of 2010 - You Decide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crocker

Reaction score
What is the greatest match from 2010? Is it Davey Richard’s vs Tyler Black from Death Before Dishonor? Maybe it’s Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler from Bragging Rights? Or is it Matt Jackson vs Nick Jackson from 16 Carat Gold?

Now it’s your chance to have your say, you have until August 1st at 5pm eastern time to send me a list of 25 matches of what you feel are the best 25 matches of the year.

After the lists have been sent in I will be awarding each match points based on their position on the list, so first place will get 25 points, 2nd will get 24 etc….

I will then add all the points totals up and then do a countdown to see what we as a forum believe to be the greatest match of the year.

August 1st is the deadline so you have almost six weeks to go back and watch any matches to help you do this list, you may also use this thread to recommend matches.

@Chris @Apoho Creed @GARBAGE @Hoss @Canadian Dragon @Jacob Fox @Fuji Vice @Bobby Barrows @Jimmy King @Cwalker @Death By Looch @RDT
@Storm Trooper@Canadian Dragon @Hidden Blaze @Bad News Booty

Last edited:

RDT

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
2010 is such a funky year. Let's see what I can come up with.

Reactions: Crocker

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
We cannot even have this one. Sorry guys, the 2 minute and 12 second masterpiece in TNA between Abyss and Hulk Hogan vs Ric Flair and AJ Styles... I am shocked anyone could even consider any match that year better than that instant classic.

Reactions: Crocker

GARBAGE

Reaction score
This'll be another year dominated by Japan and Mexico for me. And ironically enough, it'll be harder to find the footage than it was for 90 or 00 since some of it was just uploaded to youtube and taken down and never really seen since.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

GARBAGE

Reaction score
I actually loved a lot of what was on Smackdown and Superstars (with some Raw and ECW before they folded it) through 2010, but yeah not much is in contention for a 25 best of the year. My WWE MOTY would be one of the Christian vs. Drew McIntyre matches.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
This'll be another year dominated by Japan and Mexico for me. And ironically enough, it'll be harder to find the footage than it was for 90 or 00 since some of it was just uploaded to youtube and taken down and never really seen since.
For me, defintely. 2010 was the year I gave up on TNA because of Hogan and I wasn't watching WWE at the time.