greatest heel wrestler of all time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kenharkey7

Jobber
Reaction score
Bobby the brain Heenan manager or not. Commentary or not. Wrestler or not one of the best heels ever

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Flair was a face in his late years (07-08) wasn't he? And Vince has turned face and heel sooo many times. Going with DiBiase Sr., the Million Dollar Man was an excellent, excellent heel.

Videogamer13

Jobber
Reaction score
In my opinion, if any of newcoming wrestlers starting as a heel, then the current heel wrestlers (such as Dolph Ziggler, Antonio Cesaro, Tensai and etc.) would turn face because the heels are too many than the faces.

mohammad2011

Jobber
Reaction score
CM Punk

If CM Punk as a heel will be "Worst In The World", and the "Best In The World" will only be face.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Muhammad Hassan was never a face & he did a pretty good job of getting heat although his time in WWE was very short. I can't really think of any others who have remained heel there entire career.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
mohammad2011 said:
The Miz
Mark Henry
Sheamus

All three of these guys have been both face and heel. This needs to be someone who has only been a bad guy.