Greatest face wrestler of all time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Who do you think was/is the greatest face of all time? The only criteria is that they could NEVER have been a heel, EVER in WWE.

My choice has to be Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat. He went up against all the heels at the time and put on great matches with all of them. It's amazing to me that he was also never a heel anywhere else he wrestled. He's also involved in arguably the best match ever at WMIII.

Thoughts?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Faces that were never faces in WWE?

uh, Sting I guess?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
R Albin said:
Hulk Hogan.

Hogan started off originally as a heel when Poppa Vince brought him to WWE. He was also a heel in his WWE NWO run, even though he was ultimately turned face by the crowd during that same run.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
It really limits the options when the criteria is that they could have never been a heel in the WWE ever. Otherwise, I would say Hogan as well. One on the greatest faces and heels ever. As much as I'm not fan of him, he truly is top contender for GOAT.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
tgill85 said:
is scsa elligible as far as i rememeber apart from the fail heel turn at wm17 he was always a face

He was a heel when he was the Ringmaster. It's a tough question cause there aren't that many to choose from.