Greatest Character

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is the greatest CHARACTER of all time?

• Hulk Hogan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Undertaker

• Ric Flair

• "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

• The Rock

• Shawn Michaels

• "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

• Vince McMahon

• "Macho Man" Randy Savage

• Other (specify)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axis

It has nothing to do with who entertained me. I am willing to admit that my favorite (The Rock) did not draw more than Hulk Hogan. Hogan is the best character.

the dark knight

It has nothing to do with who entertained me. I am willing to admit that my favorite (The Rock) did not draw more than Hulk Hogan. Hogan is the best character.
if he's for a fact the best character(which i think he is), why the discussion? and look at this guy:
yeah hogan is my favorite but its got to be austin for entertainment
contradict much? maybe im confused.

edit-

when i said best character i meant as a draw..fuck you for making me use your smarkastic terms.

LadyHotrod

Rowdy Roddy Piper, duh. He was major lulz and cut some of the greatest promos ever.

Travis40

I went with Vince McMahon. Everything about Vince's character is gold, the voice, the walk, the ego. That's why I think it's probably the greatest character of all time. Sure, The Rock, Stone Cold, Hogan, Taker, etc. were great, but I just think that Vince's character made him one of the greatest heels in wrestling history.