Great news

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
I get to work Monday night :win:

I will get to watch Raw when I get home commercial/bullshit free.

lol @ all you fags watching it live. Enjoy your suffering

ENVY ME

LOL :haha:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
His threads annoy me with the ridiculous amount of pictures, mainly because others copied it. Plus the negative tone, which became a gimmick. Off topic but true story, I know you all cared about it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Seabs said:
His threads annoy me with the ridiculous amount of pictures, mainly because others copied it. Plus the negative tone, which became a gimmick. Off topic but true story, I know you all cared about it.

I can't help that people want to bite my style. I also can't help that I dislike most of what happens in the WWE, but it doesn't make it a gimmick.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It wasn't a shot at you tbh, more the style which lost its individuality. Not your fault of course, I'll admit the WWE do give people a lot of negative aspects however most who use the image heavy review style tend to emphasise on it just to fit in "teh lulz" pics. Just an observation based upon the majority who use that style, I'd quiet like to see you do a semi serious review tbh, then again I'm in the minority.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Did you read my Raw 1000 review?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
Did you read my Raw 1000 review?

Yes and I personally preferred that serious review than the funnies. They're funny but quite a few users do the same now which as Seabs said ain't your fault. I still stand by my "you're more negative about WWE things that annoy you than TNA" quote. Good matches you don't care about in TNA = "At least it was a good match". Good matches you don't care about in WWE = "Yet another match I don't carte about, skipped most of it.".

Maybe you expect more from WWE because of its resources?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I think I did at the time, just skimmed over it again, it was a lot better than the other ones IMO. It was funny but not trying to be overly, a neutral stance of the show helped the balance of the review a lot, plus my mum was mentioned for a cheap pop.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yes and I personally preferred that serious review than the funnies. They're funny but quite a few users do the same now which as Seabs said ain't your fault. I still stand by my "you're more negative about WWE things that annoy you than TNA" quote. Good matches you don't care about in TNA = "At least it was a good match". Good matches you don't care about in WWE = "Yet another match I don't carte about, skipped most of it.".

Maybe you expect more from WWE because of its resources?

We've talked about this ad nauseam. Yes, of course I expect WWE should be better than they are because they are the face of professional wrestling. Yes, I'm tougher on WWE when they do boring shit because they do it so much more often than TNA. No, I don't feel like discussing it anymore with you because at this point I don't care what you think about my opinions or why I have them.

As far as a more serious review, I don't think most are in favor of that, only a few. Also the idea of getting that in depth into Raw every week isn't one that appeals to me. It's impossible for me to be that serious about Raw on a week where it's just an average batch of bullshit

Seabs said:
I think I did at the time, just skimmed over it again, it was a lot better than the other ones IMO. It was funny but not trying to be overly, a neutral stance of the show helped the balance of the review a lot, plus my mum was mentioned for a cheap pop.

Indeed she was.

I'll tell you what though Seabs & Crayo. I'll do that type of review when I watch tonight's ep just for you two, and see how it goes over with the ignoramuses and unwashed masses