Great Khali leaves WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Former WWE World champion The Great Khali is indeed done with WWE.

We are told by WWE sources that Khali's contract with the company has expired and the company chose not to sign him to a new deal.

Khali, 42, had been with the company since January 2006 when he was signed to a developmental deal. During his run, he was pushed hard on the Smackdown brand as a monster to feud with The Undertaker and won the World title in July 2007, winning a Battle Royal to fill a vacancy when Edge was injured and forced to forfeit the belt.
PWInsider

Oh what a shame, I will miss him so greatly.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
PWInsider

Oh what a shame, I will miss him so greatly.

The guy is out of a job, sarcasm isn't really necessary is it?

Anyhow, he wasn't really doing anything so this isn't a shock. It was really depressing watching him try to walk to the ring the last few times I saw him. Here's hoping he can just rest and relax from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Dude's set for life in India now, isn't he a cop there too?

Won't miss him apart from the occasional bizarre comedy. Seemed like a decent guy though.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
The guy is out of a job, sarcasm isn't really necessary is it?

Anyhow, he wasn't really doing anything so this isn't a shock. It was really depressing watching him try to walk to the ring the last few times I saw him. Here's hoping he can just rest and relax from now on.

Similar to your sarcasm about celebrating Eddie Guerrero life.

I barely noticed him so he's not a massive loss.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Similar to your sarcasm about celebrating Eddie Guerrero life.

I barely noticed him so he's not a massive loss.

That wasn't sarcasm, I was being genuine in not understanding why one guy gets a life celebration thread and nobody else does.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Thank fucking god. He was the worst wrestler on the roster and they made a fool out of him constantly. I hope he can relax now as Fuji said. Wwe is certainly better off without him

Byron Hicks

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
TBH...I'm glad to see him finally be shown the door in this company. He was a waste of space on the roster and hopefully that him leaving will free up some cash. Then maybe they can get someone else that can actually wrestle. I truly believe that the day of just being big and lacking in ring skill has long been over and his tall ass was so stiff and hard to watch. I think Mark Henry will be the next big man in the WWE to bite the dust before the end of 2015 unless his contract is past that. But, when it's up I can see them sticking it out with him much longer than a year or two at most.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
TBH...I'm glad to see him finally be shown the door in this company. He was a waste of space on the roster and hopefully that him leaving will free up some cash. Then maybe they can get someone else that can actually wrestle. I truly believe that the day of just being big and lacking in ring skill has long been over and his tall ass was so stiff and hard to watch. I think Mark Henry will be the next big man in the WWE to bite the dust before the end of 2015 unless his contract is past that. But, when it's up I can see them sticking it out with him much longer than a year or two at most.
I doubt they will get rid of Mark Henry in the near future.

He has had longevity not seen by too many people and I doubt they will get rid of such a safe, trustworthy worker.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Mark Henry is fucking awesome. He can certainly wrestle