Great American Bash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is going to win the WWE Championship at The Great American Bash

• John Cena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bobby Lashely

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soulpower

Winners so far:

MVP over Matt Hardy
Hornswoggle is the new CW Champion.... Seriously.
Carlito beats Sandman
Candice Michelle defeats Melina
Umaga def Jeff Hardy
John Morrison def CM Punk
Randy Orton def Dusty Rhodes
Khali def Kane and Batista
HUGE SPOILER!!! Cena def Lashley

Reaction score
im gonna rewatch my Joe DVD instead of this crap...

you cant go wrong with Joe vs AJ vs Daniels

Reaction score
This was the most predictable pay per view ever. I guessed all the matches right. I didn’t like this at all. I really hope there aren’t more PPVs like this one.

berrysi

Reaction score
Having just watched the PPV I really think it was an all round good PPV showing by WWE, from the opening match, to the well booked Cruiser match, to which I personally thought was very funny and am not oh my god, little Irish man is champ, how crap is WWE blah blah blah, to the MOTN in Umaga against Jeff Hardy, to the decent women's title, the well booked triple threat match and finally the good quality main event that made both wrestlers come out of it looking great.

As far as entertainment goes, this was a very entertaining PPV and absolutely loved Umaga against Hardy, top stuff and glad I stayed up to watch.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I was 100% on for all my predictions. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KenFan4life

Reaction score
im gonna rewatch my Joe DVD instead of this crap...

you cant go wrong with Joe vs AJ vs Daniels

Dude,seriously ^^^thats the main fuc*ing reason I can't stand sucka$$ tna.
I mean their fu*king fanbase keep trying to stuff their shitty product down our throats and they crictize my beloved WWE the company of which I grew up with as I'm sure some of you guys did,and they whorpship tnGaY,I mean tna is like an hour long wsx.

Anyways on topic: I thought this was an alright ppv,the Cena/Lashley match needed to be about 10 to 15 minutes longer so it could'a felt more dream-matchier, the Khali title defense in the 3way was suprisenly good, the mvp/hardy match was a bit to slow, I mean good solid-paced wrestling,but as an opening match they really needed to get the crowd into the ppv as a whole by speeding it up. lol on Hornswoggle winning the CW belt.
Man, I swear to GOD that I hate Cruiserweights.

Reaction score
^^^^^^ .... ok then..... ^^^^^

anyway, IMO i think it was a very good PPV. only disappointment was the WHC match but even that wasnt that bad. 7.2/10

straight_edge76

All my predictions other then the carlito/sandman match and the CW open were right lol so when does the Vcash come into effect? Instead of watching GAB i watched my Bret Hart DVD

Triple-M

Reaction score
Hornswoggle greatest cruiserweight champ in history :D

Why is there never any new champs, other than the crap titles.

Disraeli

Reaction score
Perhaps they are building to a great Summerslam main event: Champion vs Champion: Great Khali vs Hornswoggle... Can you say: holy shit...

samborambo

Reaction score
The WWE booking is starting to remind me of WCW later years and that is not a good thing.............DAMN.......

the dark knight

only match i got wrong was hardy's. and guess what? the match stole the show + hardy's getting a push.