Great American Bash I July 22nd I Dusty Rhodes vs Randy Orton, Texas Bullrope Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fatty123

Reaction score
who will win Randy Orton or Dusty Rhodes in a Texas Bulrope Match at The Great American Bash

I bet 100 vCash that Randy Orton wins this match

:poster_nospam:

PeepShow

LMAO, WS just said thats not the way to bet, yet the person above me does it anyway, what a blueberry....:roflmao:

xtremebadass

I am laughin my balls off because this kid doesnt know what the hell is goin on! Please this Guy, save us!

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
this guys last activity was 1 week ago where is he?

This Guy

god, whats the point of having a signature if no one reads it. I'm leaving this open but moving it to hell in a thread (so it doesn't make my section look like crap.) If you read my signature you'd know that I was away for a week. Hey TDK, this is why people make announcement threads in site feedback and announcements about vacations.