Google+

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Anyone need a Google+ account?

I just got one if anyone wants one put your gmail here and I will send you an invite.

People with an account already send me a pm and I will add you to my circle of death.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Anyone else get that "Come over and get inside my Van, I've got lots n' lots of candy!" vibe from this?

I dunno' what you're up to chaos, but it smells pretty fishy to me and my homies!

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Anyone else get that "Come over and get inside my Van, I've got lots n' lots of candy!" vibe from this?

I dunno' what you're up to chaos, but it smells pretty fishy to me and my homies!

Yep.

what's google+ for?

Not sure yet.. similar to Facebook, but since it is Google I assume they would try to make it even more awesome than the facebooks.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
There's alot more awesome. Few features like watching Youtube videos at real time with friends, selective sharing (using the clouds), video chat and more. Don't have an account so you may have to do some research on the more part.

seX-Power

Reaction score
cbf changing from facebook atm, but in a year google+ will be today's fb and fb will be today's myspace..

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Google+ is a lot less private than Facebook, and we all know Facebook is about as transparent as anything gets.

The features trump Facebook though, and the #1's ALL OVER THE NET have destroyed Facebook's Like feature already. I just hope they do what Facebook has refused to do since it's creating and add some sort of Dislike feature.

seX-Power

Reaction score
do you mean unliking pages? because you can do that..

NerdcoreWannabe

Reaction score
I've got an account, and I am more likely here than ever on twitter. If only I could figure out how to find groups

crismac.robert

Google+ is more easy then facbook like easy-to-use option for sharing photos and post with select friends, Multi-user video chat, Tune in to a YouTube video in real time with friends, Upload photos and videos to cloud without publishing publicly and many more things which is good in this.