Google+

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Why do you think? Will you try it out?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck that I got facebook.

• WTF is Google+?

• Bully Disturbed wuz here.

• Total voters

The Icon

Reaction score
Christy Hemme's Team

Who do you think is going to be Hemme's Team?

I think The Bashams.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I too think it will be the Basham Brothers.

xtremebadass

my guess is the Dicks or Sharkboy and D Ray 3000, D Ray was on SD last week as like some barbarian dude, hopefully he can come back, but otherwise its Bashams

Ox Baker

Reaction score
I know....

HBK and John Cena, but before the match, they'll have a 60 man battle royal with a polar bear, a bag of wolverines, and a monkey with a pistol will serving as guest refferees.

lord batair

Reaction score
Apparently the bashams rumors come back again so yeah maybe this time they're coming. Or maybe the japanese guys TNA hired ?

kr3w

Reaction score
yea i was thinkin the bashams to just ebcuas ei heard they were comin to tna

imported_zero

bashems is at a high chance but i still have a thought in the back of my mind that it could be another tag team (maybe it will be road worrior animal and heidenrich that would be cool)

xtremebadass

omg, LOD in TNA again? that would be pretty sweet, or she could bring back the Naturals, I always liked them

imported_zero

great idea the naturals that would kick ass too i always wanted thme to get back into the scene man they were one of my fave tag teams

xtremebadass

they had a good thing goin with Shane Douglas, but it got old quick a female manager is always better to push a tag team than a male manager

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
I keep hearing they want to bring in another former WWE team first then bring in the Basham's in full-time...but the Basham's are wrestling in OVW, if Rhodes brings in those supposed "tag titles" on ECW there going for them which makes TNA out of luck....look at it this way there's always the Spirit Squad LMAO