Google+

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Why do you think? Will you try it out?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck that I got facebook.

• WTF is Google+?

• Bully Disturbed wuz here.

• Total voters

jax_the_ax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
vader
I hate pointless posts that have nothing to do with the topic and considering you're a moderator. I hope you of all people were able to stay on track.

On topic: I do like the way you can setup how you deal with the people you are in contact with on the site, either by friends, family, acquaintances etc. and how those people see the info you post. Also you can make your own labels such as "jerks I hate" and you can put these people in it and they won't be the wiser while you still control the content they see.

Onyx

Reaction score
Google+ is a joke in my opinion. I'll stick with Facebook since that's where 100% of my mates are. So, so far, Google+ is a FAIL in my opinion.

Starbuck

Reaction score
I don't care enough about joining another social networking site, they all turn out to be short-lived fads. Sure, I'll check it out if my buddies go on it, but if they ain't on board with it what sense is it that I jump on? In the end, it's just an easier way than email or messenger to contact your friends and people you know. It's just obvious competition for Foolsbook, and I want no part of it. I'm with Gmail, but G+ can appeal to other people who want to use it; I'm hardly on the computer as it is these days, I just love living.

Kairi

Reaction score
facebook is all i can handle

Ronnie

Reaction score
When will it be open for all ????

This is why Google is never successful in attracting fans !!

jax_the_ax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
vader
Its open if you have a gmail account.

allenjulia

Reaction score
I think google+ is good. It definitely give fight to facebook in future.