Google Problem

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
I'm having a problem with my computer when ever I go onto google and I click on a link I search it takes me to a completely different page having nothing to do with what I'm searching. For example I was looking up lyrics to a son I clicked on a lyric website it took me to Galaxyhunt.com I tried again and it took me to Whitepages.com. Do any of you know whats going on?

Enigma22

Reaction score
try clicking on other links or something i guess

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Sounds like a browser hijacker. Do you have an alternate browser you can use to see if the problem replicates (i.e firefox)? How do other search engines behave?

MJ807

Reaction score
I downloaded Firefox and on google at Firefox it sill was having a proble. But then I went to dogpile.com and it worked fine.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

According to galaxy hunt's web site it's a domain squatting page. Does it only do it with certain searches or any and all searches? If it's certain searches the web site listed may be expired and galaxy hunt is domain squatting. Either way try resetting IE to default settings and see if that helps.

MJ807

Reaction score
It does it will all searches and it's not always Galaxy Hunt sometimes it actually relates to the page I'm going to. But I'll try resetting my IE.