Goodbye WWEF...... for now.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
I really did like this place, but I think it's time of me to take a break. It might take a while for me to stop coming here because I'm so used to it, but I will. There were some really great, funny people on here, but unfortunately some all good things have to end. I'll be back sometime in the future. When? I don't know, but I'll be back.

Reactions: Jonathan

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
cecce60b45900e2a1f9e76f92e9dd076.png

Reactions: B.Dazzle

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I really did like this place, but I think it's time of me to take a break. It might take a while for me to stop coming here because I'm so used to it, but I will. There were some really great, funny people on here, but unfortunately some all good things have to end. I'll be back sometime in the future. When? I don't know, but I'll be back.

Bye bye! ^_^

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
oh hell no you ain't leaving gav won't let you what about the dazzling chavs? We were gunna fuck shit up together you can't leave

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
oh hell no you ain't leaving gav won't let you what about the dazzling chavs? We were gunna fuck shit up together you can't leave

I got an idea. Instead of leaving, I'm just gonna do part time. I'll just stay in the IWT section. I don't want the dazzling chavs to break up so early.

Reactions: Farooq and seabs

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
I got an idea. Instead of leaving, I'm just gonna do part time. I'll just stay in the IWT section. I don't want the dazzling chavs to break up so early.
So bye for every other section I guess

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Bye! I'm sorry for Deathclaw annoying you.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm gonna leave the site but obviously I'm still gonna post in each section. :jericho:

Reactions: Toto and B.Dazzle