Goodbye United.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Can't wait for this match..

Real v Utd was my no.1 on fifa back in the day.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Goodbye United.

Crayo said:
I'm pumped as well, since these two clubs I support. Mother will be wearing her Real Madrid shirt, I'll be wearing my United one :boss1:.

Always wondered that, do you consider yourself a man u or real fan primarily or just have a liking for Madrid?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
Always wondered that, do you consider yourself a man u or real fan primarily or just have a liking for Madrid?

United, as it was my choice. Mother was born in Madrid, as was I, but we moved here basically when I was newborn. I've watched both teams live however, and support them both in their domestic leagues passionately, but head to head it will always be United. Perhaps due to the fact I consider myself English and not Spanish and have that patriotic side in me (even though I desipse this country), or due to the ease-of-access of watching United both live and on TV (aswell as their reserves, U21's and U18's).

But yeah, massive fan of both.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yeah and i'll be wearing my FCB shirt and yelling insults every time a Real Madrid player touches the ball :eek:tunga:
16 points Bitches :boss1: