Goodbye everyone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
As of today, I'm leaving WWE Forums. I enjoyed my stay here very much and I've had some really interesting conversations with many members here, but my fire has died out and I no longer have the passion to post here. I've been posting less and less over time, even though I've participated in many threads.

I'd like you all to know that it was no one's fault. I didn't have a falling out with anyone that made me want to leave. I'm going of my own accord. I'm bowing out with nothing but good memories of this place. For better or for worse, you all inspired me to post thoughtful threads and reconsider things I'd previously misunderstood.

I may actually be retiring from the online world of forums altogether, for the very simple reason that I have retreated into forums as an escapism from the difficult life as an autonomous individual. I intend to make more time for the outside world, which I really haven't done and paid for in many ways. This for me isn't so much as a goodbye, but as a transition. I plan to do better than before and unfortunately, departing from WWE forums is the first step.

I wish you all the very best. May wrestling survive through your posts and may you all continue to hold your heads high.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Dammit, expecting it to be lissa or her boyfriend or both... :downer:
giphy.gif

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Dammit, expecting it to be lissa or her boyfriend or both... :downer:
And i was hoping it would be you to Pop Tart & Greivass ect
But this is not a thread for that
Well Done Paul Diaz-Berrio ?
Was thinking there is not much more to cover here anyway
We have done favorite tall wrestler & short
favorite with a mask best tag team best individual
favorite type of match video games tv & movies
pictures of cats dogs & other animals
favorite foods is it hot or cold where you are
what i just brought where iv'e been
if a new wrestler turns up that's about the only new stuff to talk about
& a few other new things & complaining about the wwe will never end god knows why those people are here everyday lol
Hope You Paul have a Great Life maybe pop back in a year or two if things have worked out & say Hi
Take Care go to one of those night clubs on ibiza seeing your in Spain & Enjoy cya matey ?