Good Work JMay

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Whiners that just give up, and then begin to spam. Then their excuse is "the section's dead anyways". seX manned up and did something about it. Why the fuck cant all of you ?

-TJ-

Because the whiners are wrong... End of story... They're bitching because of one simple reason... It's not them...

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I can understand why some people would be upset at JMay because he has not followed through on what he said and I feel the Mod should set the example for everyone else by reviewing and having a BTB and generally giving activity back to the section. JMay has not done that.

Yet I understand that a section in a forum is not everything and he could have shit going on in his life that could take his attention away from the forum. And if his computer is really down then I totally understand him not being around. But he was on MSN for quite a few hours today.

seX-Power

I can understand why some people would be upset at JMay because he has not followed through on what he said and I feel the Mod should set the example for everyone else by reviewing and having a BTB and generally giving activity back to the section. JMay has not done that.

Yet I understand that a section in a forum is not everything and he could have shit going on in his life that could take his attention away from the forum. And if his computer is really down then I totally understand him not being around. But he was on MSN for quite a few hours today.

Nice assumptions, MizMasta.

And it's not the whiners ruining the forum, it's the niggers. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.