Good to be here

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Hi, I'm Wrestlemaniac & it's nice to be welcomed here :)
Here's a few opinions I have on wrestling;

Favourite PPV - WrestleMania 17
Favourite In-ring Perfomer of all time - Shawn Michaels
Favourite Promo cutter of all time - The Rock
Most respected wrestler of all time - The Undetaker
Favourite matches - Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels (WrestleMania 25), First Elimination Chamber (Survivor Series 2002), Owen Hart vs Bret Hart (WrestleMania 10), Shawn Michaels vs John Cena (RAW April 2007), Razor Ramone vs Shawn Michaels (WrestleMania 10), Shawn vs Bret Iron-man match (WrestleMania 12)
Favourite at commentary - without a doubt Jim Ross

Even though I'm only going on 18 this year, I've seen past matches & promos before my time, so I'm not the stereotypical young fan who knows nothing of the past. My favourite superstars at the moment would be CM Punk, Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, The Miz &, perhaps controversial, John Cena. He would have to be my favourite post-attitude era superstar overall.

I'm here to lend my opinion, for what it's worth, & to read some of the other users posts that I stumble across & find interesting. I hope I'm welcomed a bit, and thankyou for taking your time in reading this :) I appreciate it.

Reactions: Big Hoss Rambler

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Great introduction and nice username :p.

Welcome to the forum mate, no surprise that WM 17 is your favourite PPV as I think it is many people's to be honest. I'm a huge Jericho & Miz fan myself, and I'm not a Cena hater and still love Rock, yeah, we're unusual :p.

Hope you stick around here mate.

Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thanks, I thought it was a bit catchy (;

Yeahh I think it's pretty high on the list of everyone's top PPV's hahah, Taker vs HHH, Rock vs Austin, TLC tag team match... great WrestleMania.
Jericho is very good all round, & The Miz has improved in the last few years or so. The Rock is great in entertaining.

Cheers mate, I do appreciate that.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
As you're a Rock & MIz fan, have you seen the off-air confrontations they've had 2 weeks in a row? They're really funny. If you haven't I can link you to the threads.

And yeah, how I miss the tag-team division :(.

Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Hahah yes I have, I liked RAW two weeks ago when The Miz tried ending the show, only to get Rock Bottom-ed & given The People's Elbow to close it out. It's great that The Miz has openly expressed his respect for The Rock behind the scenes as well.

I miss it too man, Edge & Christian, The Hardy Boyz, The Dudley's, I even miss stables like Evolution & DX. There isn't much happening for tag team championship matches in the WWE nowadays..

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:
As you're a Rock & MIz fan, have you seen the off-air confrontations they've had 2 weeks in a row? They're really funny. If you haven't I can link you to the threads.

And yeah, how I miss the tag-team division :(.

Link me to the thread Crayo. I anxious to see what Miz has to say.

Also, Wrestlemaniac, welcome to WF, I'm sure you will find everyone on this forum to be really nice and relaxed. This is probably the only forum where the admin and staff to their job really well, but are still chill as heck.

I'm also a huge Rock/Austin fan, although this PPV, I can't stand the Rock, I'm more of a Cenation fan. Anyways, nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need any help whatsoever, please feel free to PM me about anything :)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wrestlemaniac said:
Hahah yes I have, I liked RAW two weeks ago when The Miz tried ending the show, only to get Rock Bottom-ed & given The People's Elbow to close it out. It's great that The Miz has openly expressed his respect for The Rock behind the scenes as well.

I miss it too man, Edge & Christian, The Hardy Boyz, The Dudley's, I even miss stables like Evolution & DX. There isn't much happening for tag team championship matches in the WWE nowadays..

Yeah, there's a very nice dark tag-team-match announced for WM which you can see on wwe.com before WM starts. I think it's The Uso's vs Primo & Epico vs Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel, all very good wrestlers.

And yeah I preferred the one after that where Miz was insulting the fat guy in the crowd and saying he had plenty of pie and didn't want any pie from Atlanta lmao :lol1:

Edit: Eddie, this is the 2nd one:

http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2964

This is the 1st:

http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2707

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Why was Xanth in the audience eating pie? I'm jelly he got noticed by the Miz... but when you're that big, it's understandable.

#BigBoned

Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Eddie Guerrero said:
Link me to the thread Crayo. I anxious to see what Miz has to say.

Also, Wrestlemaniac, welcome to WF, I'm sure you will find everyone on this forum to be really nice and relaxed. This is probably the only forum where the admin and staff to their job really well, but are still chill as heck.

I'm also a huge Rock/Austin fan, although this PPV, I can't stand the Rock, I'm more of a Cenation fan. Anyways, nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need any help whatsoever, please feel free to PM me about anything :)

Eddie Guerrero, nice username. He was a greaat wrestler, one of my favourites of all time.
Thankyou for the welcoming, i appreciate that the staff actually do respond to the newcomers and that. It's great.
Cena has been doing great promos lately on The Rock, he's a great entertainer himself. I'm indifferent between Rock & Cena, they are both two of my favourites so I don't mind who wins at WrestleMania too much. The wayy one of them wins is what I'm anxious to see.
Thankyou for your support, I appreciate it a lot.

And Crayo, I remember seeing Primo & Carlito in a great dark match at WrestleMania 25 for the undisputed tag team championship, & they won over the crowd. I'm hoping Primo puts on a show again in the triple threat tag team match.

I haven't seen that one by The Miz yet, I must check it out. Thanks

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wrestlemaniac said:
Eddie Guerrero, nice username. He was a greaat wrestler, one of my favourites of all time.
Thankyou for the welcoming, i appreciate that the staff actually do respond to the newcomers and that. It's great.
Cena has been doing great promos lately on The Rock, he's a great entertainer himself. I'm indifferent between Rock & Cena, they are both two of my favourites so I don't mind who wins at WrestleMania too much. The wayy one of them wins is what I'm anxious to see.
Thankyou for your support, I appreciate it a lot.

And Crayo, I remember seeing Primo & Carlito in a great dark match at WrestleMania 25 for the undisputed tag team championship, & they won over the crowd. I'm hoping Primo puts on a show again in the triple threat tag team match.

I haven't seen that one by The Miz yet, I must check it out. Thanks

No worries I enjoy speaking to new members :).

Yeah every Cena hater I know thought Cena would get destroyed head to head when promo'ing with Rock, arguably the best of all time at promos, but he more than hung in there in my opinion, he bettered him plenty of times.

I love Primo & Epico (and their entrance music :p), probably because I'm such a big fan of tag-team wrestling and only see it once a month lol.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
No problem man, I'm glad you're liking it here so far. We sort of have the same taste so far superstar wise.

Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Crayo said:
No worries I enjoy speaking to new members :).

Yeah every Cena hater I know thought Cena would get destroyed head to head when promo'ing with Rock, arguably the best of all time at promos, but he more than hung in there in my opinion, he bettered him plenty of times.

I love Primo & Epico (and their entrance music :p), probably because I'm such a big fan of tag-team wrestling and only see it once a month lol.

Every new member would appreciate it, it's great that you guys do that

That's true, The Rock is considered pretty unrivalled in cutting promos, but John Cena held his ground and DID better than him on some nights. I read somewhere that it might be the writing teams idea, that they might have wanted Cena & Rock on more level playing fields in terms with the fans. So they got Cena to cut better promos to win over more fans than he has at the moment, so he goes into Rocks hometown city Miami not being booed completely to death. I'm not sure if that's the real reason, but it seems legitimate.

Tag teams are great. I've seen a couple of Primo & Epico matches, they are pretty good. entrance music and all :p

Eddie Guerrero said:
No problem man, I'm glad you're liking it here so far. We sort of have the same taste so far superstar wise.

Thanks man. Yeah I think we have a good basis in our favourite superstars and that

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wrestlemaniac said:
Every new member would appreciate it, it's great that you guys do that

That's true, The Rock is considered pretty unrivalled in cutting promos, but John Cena held his ground and DID better than him on some nights. I read somewhere that it might be the writing teams idea, that they might have wanted Cena & Rock on more level playing fields in terms with the fans. So they got Cena to cut better promos to win over more fans than he has at the moment, so he goes into Rocks hometown city Miami not being booed completely to death. I'm not sure if that's the real reason, but it seems legitimate.

Tag teams are great. I've seen a couple of Primo & Epico matches, they are pretty good. entrance music and all :p[

I heard that too but I can't get myself to believe it. I mean, not even WWE are stupid enough to think they could do ANYTHING to get Cena cheered in Miami, he's boo'd in every town he goes in at least by 20% of the audience, sometimes it's 50/50 and sometimes it's 75% booing him, why would Miami in Rock's home town be different? However, it is WWE, sometimes they're not the sharpest tool ion the box :p

Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Crayo said:
I heard that too but I can't get myself to believe it. I mean, not even WWE are stupid enough to think they could do ANYTHING to get Cena cheered in Miami, he's boo'd in every town he goes in at least by 20% of the audience, sometimes it's 50/50 and sometimes it's 75% booing him, why would Miami in Rock's home town be different? However, it is WWE, sometimes they're not the sharpest tool ion the box :p

That's a real good point, it would be near impossible task to get the audience cheering evenly for the two of them, especially in Rock's hometown. But maybe Cenas slight edge in his promos lately, may or may not, make the opposite crowd reactions for Cena & Rock in Miami a little more even to some extent. I think without Cena's better promos lately, he wouuld get booed pretty definately, as you said even up to 75% of the crowd in a negative response toward him. WWe have made a few mistake in the past :p
But I don't know, we'll have to wait & see. Not too long now