Good ol' TSS!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

So over at 5*, TSS has been sending me love messages and also wanted me to join one of his shitty forums. I got this hilarious PM from him and wanted to share it with you all!

He sent this one first:

long time no speak.

I didn't respond to him so he sent this one:

hell yeah, i think you were hot in your display picture. but i dont think what your doing is right so im going to say the following.
im going on holiday for a week now so i am going to leave a message to you lady hot bitch. i want to flame you via pm. im not an ordinary flamer. you think you can flame blaze and Kirsty and mat for no reason. kirsty had a pissed off and i had to calm her down via msn. there not the same people. you and the model are the same people then. and your stunt with the pregnant man was so not funny, i wish your dogs attack you in the night and your husband squishes you. your a straight up bitch who has aids so you take it out on pregnant 18 year olds and a 16 blueberry. flame back, i wont get the message for a week but ill definately answer when i come back. Bitch.

Hahahahahahaha!

K.

Guess if my husband were actually fat, he'd be able to crush me, and if my dogs didn't love me, they'd probably kill me and I somehow have AIDS (which is mighty supicious because both Kratt and TSS seem to always say the same thing about me having AIDS and both seem to type the same and it's also funny how TSS was being friendly with me and the when I started talking back to Kratt after they decided to randomly insult me for no reason, he then jumps in to defend them).

I also love how Kratt always says "I don't take the internet seriously, U DO!!1!!" yet Kratt can't seem to stop talking about me on MSN and gets all worked up about it and needs to be calmed down, lol!

I sent TSS This message just before I put his smurf ass on ignore (I know that will piss him right off when he types up a huge ass response only to find out he is on ignore!)

COOL!

I'm the most awesome bitch you will ever know!

I love when people call me that, it is the best compliment ever! Thank you!

The part I don't get is, what pregnant man stunt is he talking about? What a fucking moron!

Hope you all liked it! I know you all just love to read how much more Blue TSS can get!

I though "Matt said he was in his 20's at one point? Now he's 16 and "kirsty's" 18? Jesus!

WAIT!

Mr. Mat
High Voltage

vCash: 5

YES! He says he is 26 yet TSS says he is 16 and his MySpace picture CLEARLY shows someone who looks like a 16 year old.

OWNED.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

TSS is entertainment at least though :laugh:

Wrestling Station

If you have seen what TSS actually posted in the ban appeal section then you will say, "thank God its just a little PM...." >_>

LadyHotrod

Pffft, I love the hate! People can say whatever they want about me, I don't give a shit! Good publicity, bad publicity, it's still publicity! When I log off, I go about my usual daily activities and don't care about the internet. The internet is entertainment at it's best!

Bring it on!

Don't keep us in suspense, what did he cry about?

Wrestling Station

If you all know who was TSS... He was posting regularly till last week ROFL. I banned his ass last week and he made a huge HUGE impact in the ban appeal section. If I would mention some names all of you will say... WTF!

Wrestling Station

ok here are few names of the modern TSS accounts lol.

Heel Unite!
wwe batista+cena
Jerry
Kaedon Thomas (couldnt even post, was banned before even posting)

can I have a L-O-L everybody?

LOL

Why doesn't the WWE mark one surprise me? And Kaedon Thomas ... WTF? Name yourself after a mod eh?

Soulpower

Lol, TSS. For what its worth, he also PM'ed me over at 5star (ZOMG, I GOTZ AN ACCOUNT THERE!), but I didn't care enough to read it.

Dre

Reaction score
See now I don't know who is real and who is TSS. Who knows, maybe TSS is SP or WS >_>.

PeepShow

I haven't logged on to that forum for like 2 months.

EDIT- lol, ok, I did about a week ago, but before that, it was like 2 months. >_>

His posts have already shown more intelligence than any of TSS' posts, so I believe not.