Good News Thread 2.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I found an old chair on the side of the road today.

I brought it home & it is now taking a spot in my living room.

It has armrest covers & everything.

That was pretty good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I don't know if this quite counts, but my grandmother on my mom's side was recently diagnosed with Dementia and as such we have been taking turns going out to her house and checking up on her, and today was my day to do so.

Anyways, I stayed over at her house for an awhile and I began watching some wrestling matches on Youtube with Mankind on them just to kill time, and she for the first time in a while she remembered that I am a huge Mankind/Mick Foley fan. She asked if I was watching Mankind and I yes ma'am I am. Why? Next thing I knew she went up into her attic and brought down a box that was full of my old wrestling stuff like shirts, action figures, and so forth. She then looked at me and said Jay, you always liked wrestling that weird fellow, Mankind is your favorite that is why I have so much stuff in my attic with him on it.

It really warmed my heart that even though my grandmother who is losing her mind, no pun intended, still remembered me being a wrestling fan and remembered who I liked and kept my old action figures and shirts and magazines.