Good news about DGUSA/Evolve DVDs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
We have heard your demands for new DVDs and we have several new titles for you! This is the beginning of DGUSA/EVOLVE catching up on DVDs and putting them out on a consistent basis. Get all these new releases now for just $10 each.

EVOLVE 18: Gargano vs. Callihan - Johnny Gargano defends The Open The Freedom Gate Title against Sami Callihan in a title match classic while El Generico & Samuray Del Sol vs. The Super Smash Brothers provides an awesome tag team bout!

DGUSA Freedom Fight - The fans voted the DGUSA Title Elimination Match pitting Johnny Gargano vs. Ricochet vs. Akira Tozawa vs. AR Fox as the DGUSA/EVOLVE Match Of The Year and now you can own it on DVD plus CIMA vs. Sami Callihan in a war!

DGUSA Uprising - Ricochet & Rich Swann vs. The Super Smash Brothers and Akira Tozawa vs. Samuray Del Sol steal the show on this DVD that also includes the never-before-released EITA vs. ACH bonus match!

DGUSA Fearless - The AR Fox vs. Ricochet feud kicks into high gear in a Respect Match plus a loaded undercard with Genki Horiguchi & Ryo Saito vs. Super Smash Brothers, Jon Davis vs. Akira Tozawa, Johnny Gargano vs. EITA, Sami Callihan vs. Samuray Del Sol and a Captain's Match!

EVOLVE 17: Generico vs. Del Sol III - El Generico and Samuray Del Sol produced the greatest trilogy of matches in EVOLVE history and now the final chapter is out on this DVD plus Ricochet vs. AR Fox!

DGUSA Enter The Dragon: Third Anniversary Celebration - CIMA & AR Fox face off against Ricochet & Rich Swann to determine the new DGUSA Tag Team Champions while Johnny Gargano and Chuck Taylor settle their feud in a violent I Quit Match plus El Generico vs. Akira Tozawa!

DGUSA Untouchable - Don't miss the amazing double main event as Johnny Gargano faces his top rival Akira Tozawa for the DGUSA Title and El Generico teams with Samuray Del Sol vs. CIMA & AR Fox!

Make sure to check out all our DGUSA/EVOLVE DVDs for great titles features all the stars of Dragon Gate, Bryan Danielson (Daniel Bryan), Jon Moxley (Dean Ambrose), Brodie Lee (Luke Harper), Austin Aries and many more top stars!

The full list of DVDs available can be seen here.

I know the long turnaround time for releasing DVDs has been an issue in DGUSA and Evolve for some time now, so I felt this was some pretty good news to share. As they say, "This is the beginning of DGUSA/EVOLVE catching up on DVDs and putting them out on a consistent basis." Hopefully they will stick to it and begin putting them out regularly now and much quicker. Now if we could just get Shine DVDs released more consistently I'd be happy.