Good movies?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Extornia

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Probably will. I'm not the sort for sad movies (I presume it's sad because he dies). Still not watched "I Am Legend" yet because the dog dies... yeah, I'm a woman I know. :(

Na you aint a woman lolz! It isn't really sad I guess. I didn't "live" it as such. Its kind of inspirational though, I guess? Also if you haven't a must watch for this year is Real Steel (the dvdrip got released a few days ago). And lol, you'll consider me a 10y.o now but G-Force is actually good too.

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
@[Extornia] is G-Force not about hamsters or gerbils? Something along those lines?
And @[Crayo] even though that was a bad film explanation, you'd like Gran Torino.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Fast Five, American History X, The Blind Side, Fight Club, Hotel Rwanda, Pursuit of Happiness or Tropic Thunder.
Just suggestions.

Extornia

Jobber
Reaction score
Xanth said:
@[Extornia] is G-Force not about hamsters or gerbils? Something along those lines?
And @[Crayo] even though that was a bad film explanation, you'd like Gran Torino.

Yeah its about hamsters, that are special agents lmfao. Its fun tho.

Mike.

Raining now, I was gonna run but I really don't feel like getting wet haha, so I guess it's a movie night.

Extornia

Jobber
Reaction score
Mike. said:
Raining now, I was gonna run but I really don't feel like getting wet haha, so I guess it's a movie night.

I gotta ask Mike, why you such a spammy biatch?

Mike.

www.hackforums.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=109620

Why do I have 4 months Online, I REALLY DON'T KNOW, I'm in the LockerRoom to contribute my posting abilities and Make the forum bigger.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Mike. said:

Why do I have 4 months Online, I REALLY DON'T KNOW, I'm in the LockerRoom to contribute my posting abilities and Make the forum bigger.

For that we're forever grateful Mike you're HQ is too much and -71 rep? :rofl:

Extornia

Jobber
Reaction score
Mike. said:

Oh I see. You were born to be LQ and idiotic lol. (I didn't know you were that Mike. from HF).

Mike.

HAHAHAHAHA, I am the only Mike. why is that is a problem? I use to have 700 rep on HF, use to be HQ, then I just felt like doing whatever, I started this Good members gone bad, like what happened to Crayo.

Extornia

Jobber
Reaction score
Mike. said:
HAHAHAHAHA, I am the only Mike. why is that is a problem? I use to have 700 rep on HF, use to be HQ, then I just felt like doing whatever, I started this Good members gone bad, like what happened to Crayo.

So why not become HQ again? Or is it just an too hard of a task for you? If you dare, I challenge you to become HQ again.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Mike. said:

Was never a good member on HF unfortunately. I didn't go from Omni asslicker to spammer like you. BURN. :coolgun::coolgun::coolgun:

Mike.

Crayo said:
Was never a good member on HF unfortunately. I didn't go from Omni asslicker to spammer like you. BURN. :coolgun::coolgun::coolgun:

smurf