Good Idea?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
Came up with this idea last night. What it is, is if Jillian went on American idol. You could highlight her training for it, her journey there and audiotioning for the show. Each week you could have a couple of minute sshowing part of her documentary. It would certainly push her and add more to her character.

noumenon

Except that whole thing with copyright...and WWE doesn't have a deal with FOX.....

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
^^^correct, would cost more money than it would be worth, also now that you say this chances are they will just try to rip off amercian idol and have a jillian storyline out of that... damn it

seX-Power

If they want to push her charachter like this I am fine with it. She could be a credible heel, she can go in the ring as well. If the WWE want to push her singer gimmick she could start her own WWE idol. This could get over the other divas and to stop it from becoming a snooze-fest you could include Santino/Haas for some comedy. If Melina gets the title (and I think she will) then Jillian would be a good feud for her. I've always wanted her to be pushed, she deserves it.

She also has a nice rack.

MikeRaw

Well, in order for her to be seen, she would actualyl have to sing, or she wouldn't be abel to get past auditions.
She can't sing.
So the only way to get her on tv, would be for wwe and idol to negotiate to fix it ot keep letting her through anyways. And that obviously wouldn't appen, seeing as Idol is a (supposedly) legit reality show/contest.

So it can't happen, because she can't sing, and therefore woudln't be on tv.

seX-Power

Unless she has some sort of a miracle happen to her and she can start to sing really well, but that would take the fun out of it.

(face it, she cen probably sing decently deep down)