Good Evening Gents

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello friends, my name is Kooldip, I'm from Canada and I have decided to join this community.

I haven't used a forum in about half a year, the last place I was at shut down and I was a bit down and out about that, but I decided today that it was time to find a new home!

Quick tidbits about myself... I like Wrestling (duh), hockey, vidya games, music (mostly metal), anime, photography, playing movie critic, writing and I am an aspiring graphic designer and YouTube sensation, both are in their beginning stages thus far. I'm also here to shamelessly promote my YouTube channel (MrMannProductions) any chance I get... great first impression, eh? lol

I hope you guys will enjoy having me here, I'm looking forward to my time here.

Cheers,

Kooldip.

(If you're wondering how I even found you guys, I was literally just searching wrestling forums on Google and I ended up deciding to come here)

Last edited:

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Haha, welcome to the site. I'll fix your username for you because I'm the best person ever.

Reactions: Kooldip

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
It's all good. Got any examples of some of your graphic work? I'm quite interested.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Hey dude, welcome to the forum! What video games do you play?
(Also, I'm from Ontario)

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey dude, welcome to the forum! What video games do you play?
(Also, I'm from Ontario)
Beauty, always nice to meet a fellow countrymen lol
Series I play most and I feel I'm best at are NHL, Pokemon and WWE, but those are the top tier games. I have a top 20 (30 in progress) favorite games list and they're all over the place. I'll post it at some point.

What about you?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Beauty, always nice to meet a fellow countrymen lol
Series I play most and I feel I'm best at are NHL, Pokemon and WWE, but those are the top tier games. I have a top 20 (30 in progress) favorite games list and they're all over the place. I'll post it at some point.

What about you?
I have a long list as well. Although the games I play to this day is limited.

Games:
Grand Theft Auto Series
WWE Games
Halo Series
Pokemon Series

Although, I haven't played the latest Pokemon series. Hope to get to that one day. As for NHL, I've only played the demo and enjoyed it. Never really got to purchasing it though.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Hey man, welcome to the site, if you got 2K14 or GTA or something you should play with us.

Reactions: Kooldip

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Aspiring youtube star and likes anime? Jesus we can finally replace Frank with someone who doesn't seem Blue. The day you two clash will be an epic battle, except it would be like a battle between a Moose and george dubya.

Greetings and hello and insert other stuff here.

I'll check out your channel later when I get home from work and give you some good old honest critique, which usually just involves me making assumptions and giving advice to someone in an area I have no experience with, but I have a bachelors degree in chatting bullshit.

toodles and regards and best wishes etc stuff

Edit: Just as a challenge and since I can't actually watch any videos that don't look like work, describe your channel in less than a paragraph and reel me in. REEL ME IN MOTHER FUCKER THIS IS YOUR ONE CHANCE, THIS IS THE CHANCE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING YOUR WHOLE LIFE no pressure.