Good Bye Mat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Well since Mat seems to be leaving soon I decided to make a thread where we all say good bye lol. So Bye mat lol, hope to talk to you sometime on MSN lmao!!! :ibbanana:
P.S: You should have little appearances every now and then On IWF kinda like Stone Cold does :lol:

Qwake

later mate, lets start a chant.

THANK YOU MAT (clapping), pass it down........

C4

THANK YOU MAT (clapping), pass it down........

Mat is a fucking blueberry, he deserves no "Thank you" chant :shifty:

Anyways, I love you :sad_1:

Mr. Mat

Well i'm writing my goodbye thread right now i told my girl i'm taking a long break from forums so i dont know when i'll be back probbaly 3-4 months so yeah i wont be back for a while please excuse my fucked up grammer & writing i had 2 hours mybe 3 hours sleep this week thanks to everyone that
replied & sharkboy for making this thread.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yo Mat....Peace Man we will miss you..

C4

Well i'm writing my goodbye thread right now i told my girl i'm taking a long break from forums so i dont know when i'll be back probbaly 3-4 months so yeah i wont be back for a while please excuse my fucked up grammer & writing i had 2 hours mybe 3 hours sleep this week thanks to everyone that
replied & sharkboy for making this thread.

Fuck you, that's so unlike Matty Guerrero :shifty:

Smile and leave, let's give Mat a farewell party come on, he is Mr. Shoutbox!

Mr. Mat

PARTY OVER HERE lol*Waves hands in air like clevland from family guy*
& C4 what can i say i'm a changed man lol:dry:.

C4

I don't see how you're changed. Same hot girls in your signature that were there months ago and a hot avatar. Everything is the same except that big Street Fighter IV logo and your yellow name. :confused: